Art: De quo quod erat paedicandum

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: De quo quod erat paedicandum

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

De quo quod erat paedicandum

'Why do you speak so much Latin?' - 'What's the use of going to grammar school if you can't boast your eloquent use of the ablativus absolutus and dativus auctoris?'

Regardless, diversity is key, artist having a style are no artists, in fact they are lame excuses of production tools who have discovered or learnt a certain technique and just apply it over and over again with little understanding of it. Composers who took classes are no composers at all, they are people who arrange the theories of countless other people. If you need a 'minor scale' to make 'sad melody' then you are not a musician, you are a programming executed that which it has been told to execute without understanding what it does.

Random slice of irreverent bullshit:

Sentience, some people with plain inunderstanding and eyes that don't work as they ask for 'constructive criticism' called this a 'fractal', a fractal is a subset of a topology with certain properties of convergence okay, those awesome images you see are graphs of them, and pretty damned liberal graphs too, a point of the topology is in the subset or not. Black and white suffices or graphing the fractal, in reality different colours are given to different partial sums of the infinite series used to calculate the fractal. This has nothing to do with it, is not derived from a mathematical object and is nothing alike of it. If you just had as much as the thought in your head that this was a fractal then go back to art school, any artist needing 'art school' is not an artist but a bytecoded Java-generated class file running instruction set independent architecture, you just apply some soulless techniques then, improvise.

Sphaere NULL, another piece I just completed, I was actually just going to make sphaere one and two but then I realized a third version was emerging under both and just had to be in there and inspired by the title 'Cube Zero' I gave it this title.

Home (Reality IX), one of the rare things I have made which has actually used a picture, it's simply because a friend of mine asked me to edit a picture of her, I ended up liquefying it to change the expression to this, inspired by the series Serial Experiments Lain, thence the title. Using pictures is random and evil, same with clone stamping, any one of these shits nowadays who in the beginning doesn't even have a clear idea of how it's going to look in the end and just randoms around... and doesn't notice the shading is completely out of shape due to that it's a composition of multiple pictures.

Friends others can't see, one of the most divergent works I have done thus far and for a cover of an album, if you think the techique here sucks then you are without any doubt completely right, it's a bunch of scratches and it sucks technically but really couldn't be any other way for the intentions.

Senses: Deus, re-touch of an old picture I once took.

I don't need your 'constructive criticism', I don't share your evolved limitations of 'focussing', I'm not influenced by such bullshits as 'external factors', I'm objective okay, my opinion or perception of the same image isn't going to change when I see it again. All things you see wrong with it I am aware of as they are and are thus either unable for me to overcome or intended. The latter not in this topic as I don't publish work I am not satisfied with. I'm not here to improve I'm here to rant just how much shit sucks and your naïvety to not realize it. Your world of art is a hoax and your human need to create an hierarchy has even—against all trivial evidence—let you to want to believe that there exists such a thing as 'better art' with shaky means to test this such as argumenta ad populum in which any element of the 'people' just chooses based on chiefly unobjective and bestial criteria. We fail at anything remotely resembling thought and deduction and you do more than I because I don't praetend that I have rationales where non exists like humans are so happy to do to keep alive the little dream bubble you all like to live in, we're nazis and mass murderers, all of us.

If you think that I'm not a 'nice' person than you are totally correct and neither are you, we're all swine, we're not like art, we aren't designed, we're evolved and we're savage beasts. Sure, you can be hypocrite and go call the Bourbons evil for not sharing their wealth with the people of France, yeah, bloody shit, every first world country in the world does the same, get real. We burnt Bruno for the simple reason that he disagreed with us, and now we praise him while he wasn't even right in the first palce, the universe isn't infinite and he had no bloody arguments or calculations to prove it, he just guessed at whim. 'Martyr to science' my nuts, your genome hasn't changed, you're evolved savage beasts, every atrocity you condemn your past of happens today in one form or another but just like the past we're too ignorant to notice. There is no intelligent design and we are the apex of rotten genetic perfection towards the infestation of chaos for sustenance of our genes.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Resize please.
    Edit: Besides that i like em ,as for all the text, i won't bother reading it, either ways i think they're cool.
    Edit2: Ok have it your way, don't resize just be aware that we cannot see them correctly as they are, Suggestion resize and save as a different file for uploading purposes, there is no reason why you cannot compromise.

Last edited by Izer; March 18th, 2009 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nope, use the source, Luke, if you can't read. Go to it, paste in a text editor, the end. They are small enough as it is, most are 50 cm wide and in 300 DPI, you compromise it by that, I shall not.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.