Results 1 to 30 of 286
March 8th, 2009 #1
RTS game Stormrise concept arts (update 10/02/2010)
Hi guys I have just finished a RTS game called Stormrise which is for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3, I will show all my concepts gradually in this thread for that game. Critiques are very welcome. If you want to know more information about this game you can check http://www.gametrailers.com/game/9018.html and official fan site http://www.stormrisers.com/media/, and its official site http://www.sega.com/stormrise/
All the updates will be posted in the first thread by the way
Last edited by openanewworld; February 9th, 2010 at 06:31 PM.
Hide this ad by registering as a member
The Following 241 Users Say Thank You to openanewworld For This Useful Post:
+ Show/Hide list of the thanked
- Anarchy -, -Ross, a la bapsi, abtex, Adrian Wilkins, AG., Ajene, aks9, Alexandr Pascenko, AlexTooth, algenpfleger, Algorithmic, andres333, Andrew Sonea, AndreySimeonov, apfelsauce, Artangela, ArticusV, artiphats, artmessiah, Artofinca, artsky, Ashmoor, BANDD, basti0n, Beatnik, beckerda, Benjie, Bill, Billy Wimblett, bleupencil, Bralt Hannicart, Bushido, Cam Sykes, Cameli, Canuck13, Carnifex, casketry, cdejong, ChaoticKnight, chriskot, clanlord, ColumbusSage, Corpsehand, corspufo, Cy-AN, cz64, D@niel, Danny_K, dariocoelho, DarkTemplarFury, Dave_, Delmar, DENDROTTO, dessinateurimpulsif, DHTenshi, Dilated, Dile_, Dissociation, Dominus, donalfall, Dorkthrone, drd, dZ-ero, elyo11, emdeegee, Eric Young, ErikStorstein, Esgarblackpoxs, Fernteixeira, Frank Gressie, G@m, Gaius, geduliss, Ghostbrush, ghoulio, Giorge, Gloominati, gnd, GriNGo, gunnarsson, himlayan, Hive_minD, Hookswords, HULKFish, hunchback, HunterKiller_, Ian Barker, Icecold, ike_ike, Imaginary, inlet511, Interceptor, intruderz, iskon, Ivan Turcin, Izi, Jamesy, JanDegler, Jasonwclark, Jaytea, jdeegz, Jeff Bartzis, Jerner, JessiBean, JohannesW, jordyskateboardy, Jorge Gecov, Josef K., jozulus, Kabu, Kaffinated, Kan Muftić, kidult, kikindaface, kingkostas, kinjura, kischi, kMh, KonnA, Kredepops, KT, Kuidf^!, L0bo, Lake, Law, Leo Ki, lkjhgfdsa, Lomion, Lotet, LuckyDevil, LumoGraphite, Maciek, Maestro Andres, Magebolrim, magnetos, magnut, manimatron82, meth, matias, max+, mc2mc2, Me,Myself & Me again, Alex Konstad, Michal, Mike Inscho, MIKETAYLOR, Miles_, mimer, Mock, MoonVisionStudio, Mr.Delicious, Mr.Juicy, Mr.Pryminista, Muz, naetronic, NickyBeats, Niels23, Nightblue, No.Verdikt, noitartsulli, nooSens, Oblio, Okmer, Orunitier, OTTA, P, Pandanus, Pavel Sokov, pennington, PieMonster, pixel cheetah, Pixie Bergman, Pseudocognition, R3u5, Randize, Raph el Junkie, RBeek, reaxion, REKLAS, revenebo, Revolver, RocketMonkey, rossipoo, ryan mcshane, saa, SalOnimaruRem, Sebastian Gromann, Serpian, sfa, Shadow Stalker, Shmaba, Shuty, Shydrow, Sickbrush, Slash, SMILEFACE, smokenmirrors, sony, sourgasm, Steffler, steve pete, surus, Swampdigger, syarul, Sylvain-Klein, tallken, Tec, techart, tehmeh, Tetrodotoxin, theUNKNOWNsketcher, tilter, Tomás Aira, towy, Tross, Twisted Synapses, Uncharted_Artist, Velocity Kendall, Verehin, Victor Lo Suidove, Victor S., voxmortem, Wanna, Wazbot, Wholewheat_keyboard, willerthekiller, Wixxi, wrdls, Xigmatek, YihyoungLi, yinteck, Yngvill, Zaphid, Zeitwolf, zimfin, zweiDee, _ttot, ~Faust~, ~FPudiU~
March 8th, 2009 #2
March 8th, 2009 #3
March 8th, 2009 #4
March 8th, 2009 #5
March 8th, 2009 #6Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2006
- Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
March 8th, 2009 #7Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- Thanked 168 Times in 123 Posts
March 8th, 2009 #8
dude, thats aweomze! really like the linwork sketches on thos envos, and the characters are really well made.
March 8th, 2009 #9
That's just sweet, and so inspiring.
Critiques on my work always welcome!!
March 8th, 2009 #10
The gesture work is just terrific. Such wonderful movement in all the characters. Looking at the drawings, I know exactly how they would animate. Great.
March 8th, 2009 #11
Top stuff man, the characters are looking badass.
Thanks for sharing
March 8th, 2009 #12
Some of the color pieces remind me of Doug Chiang's style.
March 8th, 2009 #13
incredible work, the sketches are fantastic
March 8th, 2009 #14
Fully Awesome!! 5 star work
March 8th, 2009 #15
tnx for posting all these!!
"The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has."
March 8th, 2009 #16
Utterly inspiring work, love it all.
March 8th, 2009 #17
March 8th, 2009 #18
excellent work, nice range of skills. I especially like the painterly style of the monster moving the boulder. The tech/ line drawings are amazing too!
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
March 8th, 2009 #19
So...so very much to love. LOVE!
Really, the unit design is fantastic. Really loving the merging of hardware and military gear with very organic substances. The characters are all very intricate and fun to look at, while I love the creativity of the vehicles. And props for getting some art out here before the game is out!
March 8th, 2009 #20
March 9th, 2009 #21
March 9th, 2009 #22
Thais is fucking good caracters design. WOW
-------------------------------- MY BLOG -------------------------
-------------------------- SKETCHBOOK --------------------
----------------------------- WEB PAGE -- :donk-----------------------
March 9th, 2009 #23
Annnnswome work dude.
Like I said to you before, your lineart improved a lot, and your colors too.
Keep rocking baby!!!!
March 9th, 2009 #24
Insanely AMAZING man!!
March 9th, 2009 #25
March 9th, 2009 #26
Oh man... those pieces left me somewhere between "whoa!"/"this is outstanding!"/"marvelous!!!". And now that stupid expression on my face may stay for good Great respect.
March 9th, 2009 #27
Really enjoy looking at the linework, especially the action concepts.
My Sketchbook is a WiP:
March 9th, 2009 #28Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Thanked 12 Times in 5 Posts
impressive, the caracters have so much personnality and chrasima !!! well done for all your work =)
March 9th, 2009 #29Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
- Thanked 146 Times in 144 Posts
whoa this stuff is brilliant! love the character-sheet!!!
March 9th, 2009 #30Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
HOLY SH*TPANTS! Damn your good.