Sketchbook: To Refresh - Spud's Sketchbook
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: To Refresh - Spud's Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face To Refresh - Spud's Sketchbook

Hello! My name is Kayleigh... these days I go by the net name of Spudjuice (or just Spud) - I registered quite some time ago, so please excuse the irrelevant username! XD I haven't done any drawing for quite a while, but now I'm finding it fun enough to commit time to again... so now it's time for some self-directed study for personal enjoyment No perfectionism from me today, because if I don't post anything I'll never get started until I'm satisfied. So you can have some straight-from-imagination rubbish for my first sketchbook post!

The first is an OpenCanvas drawing of a random boy. It started out as just a doodle, as I'm sure is quite obvious, but it turned into a colouring experiment. It's not a finished, fully-rendered image, but I'm relatively pleased and think it might be a step somewhere new.

The second is a drawing of an environment for a roleplay I started, whipped up in Painter Essentials. I needed an image to represent what kind of environment my players had found themselves in. I think I need to make a better version, but for now, this serves the purpose it was created for

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Pen Kiwi; March 7th, 2009 at 07:27 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.