Burning with the Rage of a Thousand Suns....

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Angry Burning with the Rage of a Thousand Suns....

I am soo angry, that the words expressed here can not truly do justice...

SOme motherfuckers, broke into my car last night wrecked my passenger side window, and destroyed my ignition switch..and stole nothing...I have a few suspects, but right now it looks like someone is trying to mess with me...jealous fucking bums...

SO now i must pput more money into this goddam vehicle..tallying in at about 1700 dollars repairing this car(messed up the tranny the 2nd day i drove the car, that one is my fault), and only had it a month...ARGH!!!

Needws some release thanks for reading..

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    And i was upset because my flatmates keeps bending my pen nibs...

You have my sympathy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You say you think you have suspects? Is this someone you know, or just people who happened to be in the area at the time? Either way, I can sympathize. Here in DC, we have homeless people who come up to you when you park your car asking for "protection money" to watch over it. Essentially they are saying "give me $10 or I will fuck your shit up." One night I took my little sister and her friends to watch a band in the city, and was approached by one of these watch dogs. I paid him the $10, whatever, no big deal. I come out of the show and see that my tires have all been slashed. The guy comes back up to me and says "I think you should give me another $10 for taking such good care of your car." I was like "What the fuck dude, my tires are slashed!" He says "Yeah, but something worse could have happend." I was like "Well, good thing it didn't then." Then he gets rigut up in my face and growls "Something worse could STILL happen." I wasn't about getting knifed by some crazy crack head while I'm stranded in DC with little kids, so I forked it over. Pissed me off SO bad. Now I always park in legitimate parking garages when in the city. I'd recommend you do the same. But I feel for you bro.

Ambassador of Kick-your-assador

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    That really is low. Assholes who have a problem with you but are to spineless to not do pull crap behind your back. Someone hacked my eatpoo account last night and edited at least one of my posts into something horrible, but jeez. This is grounds for seriously messing someone up.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    last week the belt on my girlfriend's car snapped...no big deal. but the same day my fuel relay went out...no big deal just frustrating.

this week...one of my brake lines sprung a big ass leak...grrr...getting angry now....then my girlfriend's car got towed because she left it in the parking lot during a snow emergency and it's gonna cost $200 to get it out.....FUCK!!! $200 gone right before christmas...:bash:

i wish we had decent public transportation in the suburbs. if we did, i'd just say to hell with cars.

good luck to everyone with your vandalism...i just get food thrown on my car.

My Sketchbook

check out the website:

ten30one studios

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    PencilPunx, that's why i carry a knife dude, cause that bum would've given me protection money..lol but i definately feel you, DC from what i hear, is pretty bad when it comes to crime...i've only been there twice...

Well it's people i know if anything, i've had a recent fallout with my former bestfriend of 16 years...and coincendently had something to the with the HID lights in my car...

So i know retaliation will get me nowhere, but i can't help the thoughts going through my head..he drvies a very nice pretty hooked up 96 Civic, and i know where it is...but of course i'm not gonna do anything cause it would be purely out of speculation...

No longer pissed just fucking disappointed that shit comes to this...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    that sucks dude
    people can be such ignorant pricks...

-------
    I wont fail now

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dude...the thing that hurts is the hundreds of dollars it's gonna cost, and i means hundreds...plus the 1500 i already spent on the damn thing....

I don't know man, it's bothering me royally, cause i'm really trying to save cash, and when i finally made a commitment to something, something like this happens, I literally have 50 bucks in the bank...my check next week is gonna suck, cause i have to pay my dad back for fronting me money(for you guessed it the fucking car...) I still own him like 400 plus this new problem...

I feel liek i'm being punished for something...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ya dude, when it rains it pours...thats the way it always happens...
    im trying to save money too, but ill have get a new car now...right after i JUST paid off my current one and dumped about 600$ in repairs on it cuz some jackass totaled it.
    so now the money im gettin form the settlement will go for a down payment on a new car im gonna hafta make MORE payments on...

oh well...
    i hope it works out for ya man
    you call the po po? they ight be able to get some evidence or something.

-------
    I wont fail now

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If assholes only new and cared about how much they are costing the person they are doing the damage to, and that those individuals cannot afford it...

Chad Townsend
    http://www.chadtownsend.com

We now return you to Bullit already in progress...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thats probably a part of why they do it unfortunately...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.