Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 - A NEW HOPE [ The Embermann ]

Thanks
    Hey all ,sorry for being very late for posting ,I had some problems and I don't know how I did it but I managed to solve them ,also,I started drawing hard with pencil again so I didn't scan,so the update today consists of twp digies,mostly wips,sorry for stupid quality and unfinished stuff ...Anyways thank you for views and everything,time to start working hard! Enjoy

Please visit , comment , critique and have a chat with me
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hey guys,here for update,got back to doing pencils cause I really lack there so I should really work my pencil skills before going all berserk with this whole digital thing ,some are studies ,some from imagination ,and some weird creature designs with brainstormed names ,hope you like them ! thanks all and I wish you a good night or....day? I dunno ,have a good time nonetheless ,cya! P.S:I still suck with traditional paint mediums ...working on that,somehow xD

Thanks
    Hey guys ,late to post again ,and I'm not gonna give you the long and whining boring part so I'll just cut out to the fact that school started and etc. so,updates aren't really that much ,not posting for 9 days they're kinda little in number,so I really need to do some more studies ,my proportions suck,sometimes my gestures suck ,and ,sometimes the overall sucks ,if not everytime ) well yeah,gotta keep pumping the work so I really really really need some critiques and advices and everything. Cya guys and have a good day cheers and enjoy!

Lusaka, Zambia. Willing to relocate to anywhere in the world.
    Thanks
    nice stuff man i really like the last image in post #128 hope you finish it sometime
    DRAW UNTILL IT HURTS
    AND THEN DRAW SOME MORE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miycko For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hey all,here for a batch update,but being so late again is no excuse so maybe I should try to post daily (haven't I mentioned this before?) ) ,anyways ,here are the drawings,hope you like them,no digies this time,trying to get better at traditional ,cheers everyone ! and enjoy

Miycko- hey,thanks ,actually I dunno If I could really finish that ,cause it's kinda finished but maybe ,maybe Ill get back to it you never know,glad you like it ,cheers to you !

Thanks
    Hey guys,good to post here again,and here's another batch ,hope you enjoy it ...oh and lately I've had some problems with morale ,i dunno ,I would really appreciate it if I could get some giga crits ,anyways ,thanks for all and good night , or day? cheers!

Thanks
    Hey guys again,i'm such a slowpoke again,and I'm sorry for that ,here for an update,not a big one,but nevertheless. My drawings are so stiff sometimes,and I hate that , sad face ,well ,I REALLY have to work harder ,and who is up to give me some advice I really really need it . Thanks guys and have a good night or day !

Thanks
    Ok ,I don't know what to actually say but the thing I should say is that I'm a bit ashamed for not posting here for a couple of months. I have worked ,but ....yeah,I'm lame I know, the laziness of scanning or posting just faded away through the veil of time or maybe is it forgetfulness? One more reason was that I couldn't see my thread in the Sketchbooks domain.I do not know why,is it because I have not posted? Or some other motive ? I'm not posting now any drawings because I have a rather big batch so I'll post it tommorow after I finish with a school exam . I'm sorry for not posting nothing at all ,and I hope my thread will appear in the sketchbooks once i post this :/.

So cheers ,hope somebody remembers me xD.

Thanks
    Hello all ! Time for some posting , but ,unfortunately not the big batch. It's not huge,but ...I'm a little hesitating xD. Well,I'll post it today,tommorow,soon enough anyways. But for now,two drawings I kinda intend to finish. First one is with some mermaids or that's how I think they look and second is well,some kind of mutated Batman fanart xD.I don;t know what turned it into one,but I guess I wanted to do a "made-up" villainess. So,here she is, Fishnet her name,loving and hating Batman her game (a double personality kind of woman). Well,anyways,please shake your eyes from the awful proportions .I will repair those in due time . Crits and comments are very welcome .I really need them so please fire at me. Cya guys and hope you like them ,and it's good to be back !

Thanks
    Just keep practicing I know you can even do better than your previous works.

Thanks
    Hello all again,here I am posting that batch ,hope you like some of them and I want to start killing the spit out of my lazzyness . I need your comments,your criticism .Thank you all and I'll cya later .

Zerdron-Thank you man It really means much to me and I'm really happy I'm progressing. ^^ Catch you later.

Thanks
    Hey guys,here for a little updated,this time a finished drawing ,if it looks finished.But I learned a lot from it because i didn't work in a big resolution so that kept me from detailing too much cause it would have took much more,and because I did it after a sketch in the anterior post. Hope you like it . Cheers guys.

Thanks
    Hello guys again,here for another 1 drawing update. It's more of a character drawing,some kind of redneck rocker or I dunno ^^. Hope you like him.Cheers !

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast