Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Thanks

Talking G - CROW - PROFESSIONAL ARTIST, my portfolio includes concept, comic and manga art

submission
    Hi there!!

My name is Gerald Novoa Sheppard., I´m a digital/Concept artist from Latin America and I'm ready for any sort of work you have in mind, I'm very versatile, innovative and creative with my artwork. I have experience creating character concepts for videogames, manga, storyboards, etc. I'm confident I can meet the needs of whatever work you require.

My art was and is exported to many countries of the world: England, Singapur, Australia, Turkey, Germany, North America and Latin America

Some of my clients were/are:

Bluewater Productions - http://www.bluewaterprod.com/

you can check my interview about the proyect "The 10th Muse manga" here :

http://www.jazmaonline.com/interview....asp?intID=264

Rocket Galaxy Comics - http://rocketgalaxycomics.com/index.html

Expert on Adobe Photoshop and And Adobe Illustrator programs
    Also, I worked with Open Canvas, 3D Studio Max and Manga Studio

I´m very professional in my job and I´m disposed to do the best work for you.

My Portfolio links:

http://gercrowork.blogspot.com/

http://gercrow.deviantart.com/

http://www.freelancerbay.com/users/GERCROW/portfolio

Rates

These are base prices, they could change depending of the detail or complexity of the art

Character Art:

Lines Only - $20
    Flat Colors - $40
    Shaded - $60

I will draw pretty much any character you want, OC, fan art, furry, whatever. If you’re apprehensive, just ask first and I’ll tell you yes or no. Ask me about sketch rates

Illustrations:

Lines Only - $50-100
    Grayscale - $75-125
    Colored - $100-200

These prices are NOT based on the amount of characters.
    These prices are to give you a very general sense of cost.
    Ask me about sketch rates

Other:

I also offer pixel art, animations, character sheets, busts, half bodies, room layouts, and pretty much anything else you need.Contact me for individual quotes.

General Rules:

Paypal Only!!
    I take half now, half later. I will not start work until the first half is paid. When I am finished, I will send a watermarked, low resolution JPG for you to review. If you approve, you will send the second half of the payment, after which I will send the final, full resolution, non-watermarked image.
    I will always ask for your permission to post the art on my pages.
    Aside from minor fixes and tweaks, I will only completely redo an initial sketch once or twice,
    so be as descriptive and concise as possible, or, conversely, don’t if you’d like me to take some artistic liberty.
    I will only issue a refund before you approve the initial sketch.

thanks for your time,

If you have a question, please ask with confidence!!

My best regards

GERALD NOVOA SHEPPARD
    Digital Artist

neofuriousangel@hotmail.com
    geothemask@yahoo.com
    gercrow@gmail.com

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by GERCROW; 1 Week Ago at 03:32 PM. Reason: specify my service like an artist
    UNSTOPPABLE!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to GERCROW For This Useful Post:

Thanks

update

The 10th Muse manga pages

G - CROW  - PROFESSIONAL ARTIST, my portfolio includes concept, comic and manga art G - CROW  - PROFESSIONAL ARTIST, my portfolio includes concept, comic and manga art

G - CROW  - PROFESSIONAL ARTIST, my portfolio includes concept, comic and manga art G - CROW  - PROFESSIONAL ARTIST, my portfolio includes concept, comic and manga art

Last edited by GERCROW; May 16th, 2012 at 10:16 PM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Thanks
    BLUEWATER PRODUCTION WORKS

Last edited by GERCROW; March 6th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Thanks
    WII SKIN WORKS

Last edited by GERCROW; March 6th, 2012 at 08:00 PM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Thanks
    OTHER WORKS

Last edited by GERCROW; March 6th, 2012 at 08:01 PM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Thanks
    BEAUTIFUL SOULS WORKS

Last edited by GERCROW; March 6th, 2012 at 08:01 PM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Thanks
    BLACK STAR WORKS

Last edited by GERCROW; March 29th, 2012 at 10:38 PM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Thanks

Last edited by GERCROW; March 14th, 2012 at 08:12 PM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Thanks

Last edited by GERCROW; March 9th, 2012 at 09:42 AM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Thanks

Last edited by GERCROW; March 9th, 2012 at 09:44 AM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Thanks
    thats insane work , awesome

Thanks

Last edited by GERCROW; March 9th, 2012 at 09:45 AM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Thanks

Last edited by GERCROW; March 9th, 2012 at 09:47 AM.
    UNSTOPPABLE!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 13