Sketchbook: Nazgul gullag.....i'm new and i learn to sketch
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Nazgul gullag.....i'm new and i learn to sketch

hello guys...

hey, i'm pretty new to this great forum, so i try to post my daily sketch, hopefully i can learn a lot from all of you, especially all professional artist who already be a master here.....thanks to you guys...
    i've always work on photoshop CS3 and also using wacom intuos3......

here's my first sketch.......

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm also using CS3 and Intuos 3, although my art is kind of in a fallow period right now. I've done little more than a few sketches and some digital tweaking of old images for several years, but I like to have the hardware and software available for when I feel like drawing again. Anyhow, I like to draw in pencil and ink then scan it and color in Photoshop.

The colors are kind of extreme in your first posted image, and the anatomy could use more work, but keep practicing and you'll get better. There's some world class talent on this forum so I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration here if you're looking for it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    As a first sketch, it is excellent!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    got to agree with JYF1987, as a first sketch that is brilliant.
    try work some of the depth you got with the helmet into the muscles of the arms.
    cant quite figure out whats going on with the left arm and the sword, is it meant to be pointing straight out to the side or backwards or forwards ? if you want it pointing back or forward, try holding something of a similar shape in the position you want to draw, a knife or somthing, it will really help you get a feel of the perspective and how to get it looking right.

great start and keep at it

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Dahami:
    yup brother, i feel it's way too contrast, and i don't really like it..really stupid that i choose those kind of color....the great purpose why i join to this great forum in order to learn from world class talent here.....this is my first sketch, so i need time to learn and develop...thanks brother..

@JYF1987:
    thanks brother...i'm still need to work hard to learn and create better sketch

@L0rin:
    yup bro, i really get confused with the pose of those two arms, first the color...i really hard to judge where is the highlight and where is the soft one...also i'm pretty confuse to set the muscle.....need to learn a lot buddy...
    but thanks anyway...i'll continue to post next daily sketch soon.....

let me salute you all....

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.