Thanks

freedom fighters game question

mmh, sorry for asking questions about games here on the forum....seems rather silly, but I couldn't find anything on the net. The game " Freedom Fighters" has a extremly annoying save so you can only save when you leave the map, not while your playing it. So I gotta start all over again on this one I guess .
    Ok, here is the big question: Second time on liberty Island, after your boat has been sunk and your C4 dropped, you are going to blow up some vent to help getting your men inside. But you don't have any C4... I've searched the whole map, killed anyone, and could easily have raised the flag...but i want to find that damned C4 so i can take down that vent-thing.
    Please help, where do I find C4?
    My work as a tattooer www.gallontattoos.wordpress.com

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts

Thanks
    You mean.. destroy the towers ? I finished the game and remember being stuck FOREVER on that same level. The link Davi gave will give you one of the solutions to solve that. Just on a side note, this is not how I completed it.
    Hmm I feel like replaying that game now... :chug:

Thanks
    Thanks Davi. It really helped '

egerie: Mm, depends on which tower u mean....I shot out the guntower, but your supposed to blow up that great fan-like ventsystem (right where you land your small boat first time around).
    I personally don't think I'll replay it. A bit too short and repetitive, but it's fun to send your troops forward and watch them take out all resistance. I get annoyed that you really can't interact with the environment (blow thing up ....or ..open doors ). It's just a bit too linear for my taste..but I want to finish it anyways.
    My work as a tattooer www.gallontattoos.wordpress.com

Thanks
    heh...I never liked the weird POV of that game...it's as if you're in a helicopter, looking down. The stories of the characters are funny, though.

I'm playing 'Beyond Good and Evil' (stuck at the very end, trying to beat the big boss) and 'Tron 2.0' (lots of fun, but only if you liked the movie...). I'm a fan of first-person perspective games; easier to handle.