More illustrator work

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

More illustrator work

This is for a final project in a art class I am currently taking. Project was that we create a fasion piece and also make an ad for it. Majority of the class will take exsisting photos and use that for their ad, but I've decided to create the entire thing from scratch.

The fashion piece is the "egg car insurance" shirt design I posted yesterday, and here is the ad for it. An image was used for a reference, and the lower box may be where the fashion comp. logo will go, not entirely to sure.

More illustrator work

Anywho, I'm far from done, just started on it today, and this is my first attempt to create a person through illustrator, so I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks in advance for all comments and suggestions.

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else." - Tyler Durden
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That's a good spot for the logo (the only other place you should put it in an ad is the upper-left corner). You should get her head in there and do something to make it a little more interesting!

looks good so far. How do you plan on colouring it ?

[][][][] DRAW EVERYDAY [][][][]>

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the response, and as far as for the logo goes, I can't take the credit for the placement since the reference photo had it there as well.

I started lining out the head and as I was doing so, I thought it would be cool to use less lines and shapes as the work gets further and further away from the shirt. I think this will create a stronger focal point overall.

As far as coloring goes, I plan to turn the paths into outline paths and then use the pathfinder to merge them as one piece, thus making it possible to use the paint bucket to fill in the shapes and linework. But as far as color choices go, I'm still stuck on that part.

And here's the update...

More illustrator work

Last edited by Gr8t100; December 11th, 2003 at 08:17 PM.
    "You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else." - Tyler Durden

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.