Thread: senior show

Thanks

Wink senior show

I am a graduating art student working on my Senior show. As a source of information I am asking other artists the question, "Why do you do what you do". This is a call to any artist to just send a quick reply, or a photo, a link, or anything you feel appropriate to answer the question (inspiration doesn't always have to be positive). I want to use these pieces for a Graphic Design presentation centered on inspiration and what drives people. I will protect your anonymity if you decide to be a part of the process. Its a great thing to think about and would help me tremendously to understand my own process. Thanks for your time and i hope you will be a part of this soul search. I can be reached at playwrightaslan4@yahoo.com--please pass this on to anyone who might be interested

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I opened a thread asking the same thing, but in a different way. Just saying.

Anyways, some would say they do what they do because they see that it's the only thing they don't suck at. Others will say it catches attention of the opposite sex. Some will say it's because it's fun, and they enjoy the activity. A few would have deeper meanings to their reasons. I'm one of those 'cuckoos', so some call them.

So I will save you the trouble and give a short answer. I draw because I like to tell stories of unknown folk and mysterious places through the use of visuals rather than words. It has always been a lifelong dream of mine.
    ------
    Wait... What were we talking about?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Surzsha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thank you Surzsha, anyones story is greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Same thing we all told Surzsha. If you can pay the bills doing something that you like then go for it. Not sucking is a plus.

And of course there's also the aforementioned excuse of getting girls naked "so you can draw them."