conceptart.org course

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

conceptart.org course

Hi there all,
    Im new to this forum and I really need some help on concept art courses. Sorry in advance if I've posted this in the wrong place or anything.
    I've had a look through information on this websites concept art course and it lists everything I want to learn but the course is in America and I live in the UK. So I just wondered if anyone knows any courses that deal with the same things but that are based in England.
    I drew for years when I was younger and have just gotten back into it after I stopped a few years back. I really regret it because now I'm 23 years old and I feel like I've wasted my life.
    I just dont think I'll be able to get better and I'm pretty confident in drawing things I see but everything else I draw is total rubbish.
    Sorry about the rant but I've looked (unsuccessfully) into concept art courses in England like the one on this website and desperately want to join a course like that over here. I'm deadly serious about wanting to become a professional artist but I need tuition from people with great experience because I dont feel confident enough to teach myself.
    Well sorry if I bored anyone reading this but Im just really down at the moment on what to do. Thanks for reading

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    probs should be in the deucation section but heres my 2p. As far as i can tell there isnt an american style course in the UK. Illustration or a design course are probably the closest things here. I do Illustration at Bristol (uwe) and at the time was the nearest thing i could find. It's till a far cry from what I would ocnsider a concept design course, but it is teaching me how to more consisely communicate visually.

Best bet is to just hammer it out on here. Start a sketchbook and a routine. It's a long road.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.