This is just a bunch of drawings (none which are very good) that I did 2 or 3 or 4 years ago. I figure if I put some stuff on here (I might hesitate to call it 'art'), if would give me some incentive to either draw more or draw more and upload it. I just have to put this sentence here so I have one without a parenthetical.
Incidentally, I apologise if I've put this in the incorrect location. I'm relatively new to this whole thing.
I finally have a scanner that works well, so that's why I have all of these old ones.

Culmination of Stuff Basically
I did this in school. Not for school, but just during the time of school (high school that is). Obviously, it's a boring place, so I just started doing this in math class. Then finished it in history. It only took about 45 minutes. I don't know how I got the idea though. ?

This... I don't really know what this is. I did this in 7th or 8th grade, so 4 or 5 years ago. Wow! I can add. I think it was originally supposed to be a robot head or a mask. I do remember drawing the banana-type emblem on there.

Some type of spaceship wing. It looks much too Star wars for it's own good. I like the colours though. However, for something that actually would be using a cannon, it's much too fancy.

Some armour. It's kind of incongruous how this is the only thing on the paper. Sorry for that. It bugs me too, if that's any condolence.

Another spaceship wing. It seems that I can never draw a whole spaceship at one time. The grid parts don't match up. I think one have a width of 5 squares and the other has 4. Oh well. Why would one have a blue spaceship anyway?

I drew this yester-day! It's probably the worst of all. Mostly, I'm just putting it here because it was the first time I've ever drawn a dinosaur. He doesn't have arms though. The paper was from quiz bowl (I'm smarter than my grammar would lead to believe), so that's why I have other things on there that seems really random. Like 'your pants'. I guess I was obsessed with the word 'armadillo' too. But one would have to agree that it is a cool word.

Of all of these, this one would be the most artistic one, unfortunantely I can't spell unfortunantely. Also, it didn't scan well, and I can't find the original picture of it that I took, so this is smaller. I actually did this for art class... last year. I think of all of the proects we did, this was my favourite. I hated that class though. Only for the people in it though.
The poor scan.
The poor picture.

So, that's there, for whatever purpose. Probably the main purpose it would serve would be to make anyone who sees it think that at least they aren't as bad as this. If I actually sat down, or had time to sit down, to draw something now, it would probably be better. I'm just busy with a lot of junk. High school does that.

Der Polizist verkauft dem Weihnachtsmann Fahrräder.