Sci-Fi Concept/Comic Artist needed for film studio pitch meeting and comic
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Sci-Fi Concept/Comic Artist needed for film studio pitch meeting and comic

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Lightbulb Sci-Fi Concept/Comic Artist needed for film studio pitch meeting and comic

What Im looking for:
    Two different types of concept/artists, one with a very clean a tight style and with ability to convey dramatic action sequences and emotion in their characters faces. The other artist needs to have a rougher edge to their illustrations, but still able to convey the same requirements of dramatic action sequences and emotion in their characters. Both artists must have an overlaying grittiest to their illustrations. Think Cowboy Bebop meets Ghost in the Shell

Artist must also have ability to render:

Armored sci-fi human and robotic concepts
    Creature concepts
    Sci-fi vehicle concepts
    Vehicle concepts
    Environmental concepts

Artist Requirements:

Capable of high-quality sketches and line art.
    If this project gets a green light for an animated series the artists must be able to turn concepts within a few days of being asked. Fast turn-around time and the ability to meet deadlines is a must.

Must have a PayPal account.

Payment: $20 - $40 per concept. $40 or more per comic page (And yes I know the pay isn't to scale but I'm paying for everything out of my pocket so cut me some slack)

For the first illustration payment will be sent after completion (to insure quick turn-around time.) The following concepts will be paid 1/2 beforehand and 1/2 after completion.

Currently looking for about 3-5 pages and concepts to be done for now. But if the quality stays constant, you remain good with deadlines and everything goes the right way during the pitch, another 10-20 possible pages will be needed in the near future.

If you are interested, please feel free to send an email to phayes@digitalarena.org with a link to your portfolio. Please no spamming me with notes. If you have questions or concerns feel free to include in your email. Oh the digitalarena.org site is currently down due to the fact that this project is taking up most of my time.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Email sent, I look forward to your reply
    -Taylor O

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well I think we've selected our artist for our pitch meeting. I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who submitted there work for this project. I also wanted to say that just because you were not picked this time around doesn't mean that my production team won't be looking you up in the near future. We have a couple of other projects in the works.

Thanks again!

Patrick

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.