Sketchbook: Bloodysmiley┤s SketchDump
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Bloodysmiley┤s SketchDump

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Bloodysmiley┤s SketchDump

Hi there, so bloodysmiley┤s the name but evryone just calls me jackass lol, im 15, and i like to draw anime, anthro, and cartoonish anime (I also have a profile at bloodysmiley.deviantart.com)
    So word around is that, apparently, this place is rly good to improve and to get some critique, and im looking to improve and evolve my skills so here goes this sketchbook that im starting scared shitless bcause i know im DEFINITLY NOT in the league of the guys and girls around here, but here it goes anyways.
    So take a look at my junk

Attached Images Attached Images                      
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello bloodysmiley! Welcome to CA! The best place in the whole universe for those who really want to improve their art and attitude toward it.
    I can see from what you posted that theres a ton of ideas in your head just waiting to get out and be drawn! Cool start! Another thing I'll give you points for is that you are studying that the body can be drawn using cylinders! thats cool too!
    Now, you might get some comments from those who personally do not like or care for anime/ manga. Some will give helpful advice in a nice way, some might say it in a slightly less nice way..but if you really want to improve, look for the gems in what people have to say.
    But always remember that well done Manga based on proper anatomy and such, can look and does look awesome!
    So with that said, below is a link to a magical spot here in CA where you can download tons of useful books on anatomy and such..these will help get you started on your journey to self improvement!
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94571

I SWEAR ON THE GRAVES OF ALL THE TALENTED FILIPINO ARTISTS WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE ME, THE FILIPINO ART LEGACY WILL CONTINUE!

MY DAY JOB http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=136204

MY ANGRY SKETCHBOOKhttp://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...129015&page=13

3. The Following User Says Thank You to the ANGRY filipino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey... Ú a Margarida! Adoro as express§es do ˙ltimo desenho! Continua assim jovem, espero ainda ver muita coisa tua aqui ^^

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face

the ANGRY filipino Thnks for the advice, support and for the link on those art books! These will prove to be invaluable. Thnks once again.

Nina Simone brigado! vou tentar... now back 2 wrk

Here are some new ones based on some points in Bridgman┤s book ( I only saw this late at night so it aint exactly quality study, and im makin an effort right now 2 post this). 1 traditional and 1 with tablet (tradicional: i think the shoulder line is a bit off...)

Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm glad to see you determined and working ^^ keep it up!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.