Art: Art of Quike Garcia

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Art of Quike Garcia

Well, here is my art.. it's mostly pencil, I want to start with digital.. but I'm a bit short on time

Any constructive criticism will be really welcomed

Thank you very much

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Quike Garcia; January 16th, 2009 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Typography mistakes
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    These are all good pieces,I favor the dwarf,above all others,the foreshortening you did was awesome!
    Though with females,I think,you should reconsider the high fantasy thing,although you show knowledge in anatomy,the clothes simply drag it down,some clothes are just not skin-tight,and might do some drape studies in order to get those folds right...
    All in all,you have been just like me,impatient.Cuz I've pulled my shite out too early.In Your case,I don't see enough works at this point to tell you anything more...
    I hope SOME of this helped,but don't see my crits like flamers,I DID like what I saw...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 3vil For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3vil View Post
    These are all good pieces,I favor the dwarf,above all others,the foreshortening you did was awesome!
    Though with females,I think,you should reconsider the high fantasy thing,although you show knowledge in anatomy,the clothes simply drag it down,some clothes are just not skin-tight,and might do some drape studies in order to get those folds right...
    All in all,you have been just like me,impatient.Cuz I've pulled my shite out too early.In Your case,I don't see enough works at this point to tell you anything more...
    I hope SOME of this helped,but don't see my crits like flamers,I DID like what I saw...
    Thanks a lot I'm trying to finish some new ones, but my work is a bit demanding, and I can't bring my wacom here

気計 - Quike
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.."

The Spaniard's Sketchbook... No holds barred

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.