Thread: new on here

Thanks

new on here

hallo

im new to the hole side of digital illustration, by trade im a airbrush artist? custom painter mainly doing show bikes ive often thought about going digital but never knew where to start i originaly started doing fantasy illustrations at college in oils but found it took to long to dry and when photographed it lost allot of colour and such so now i airbrush onto metal instead.
    Any way i use Paint shop pro x to do designs for my customers (very basic designs) i tend to sketch ideas on paper but i want to get back into my fantasy art and want to go digital i can airbrush anything in on meatl or board but no idea on screen.
    can anybody suggest the best programs to use like i said i mainly use paintshop pro and have the latest copy of corel draw (which ive had a little go with) and i have photoshop cs2 lots of programs and i dont know which is best or how to properly use them.ive herd about z brush but never looked into it
    any help with beginer how to's and any good programs would be most apreciated.
    thanks cliff

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,727 Times in 4,633 Posts
    My kid brother used to paint bike tanks, his room used to stink of spray paints. Search here or Youtube for tutorials on various programmes. Knowing the tools, and feeling confident with them is half the battle. Good luck.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.