1671 Bel Air st. Corona CA. 92881
• Current degree- Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, California Bachelor of Fine Arts-Illustration, August 2006
• Attendance but no degree- Riverside Community College, Riverside California, 1998-2001
• During my four years in school, I worked part time at a party supply store; delivering tables and chairs for parties.
• From 2001-2002, I worked at the slide library at Art Center.
• During my time in Art Center, 2001-2006, I drove from Corona to Pasadena which is more then 50 miles away.
• From January 2007-October 2007, I worked as a freelance illustrator for Union Editorial. I did rotoscoping through Photoshop for a commercial campaign; the client was Princess Cruise Line.
• From November 2007-September 2008, I worked for various different people as a freelance illustrator. In early September 2008, I finished illustrating a five page pitch material for writer Michael Lent and Brian McCarthy; the story is a western/horror comic called Brimstone. I created the environments and all the characters; and I drew, inked and painted all five pages. Me and the writers of Brimstone exhibited the character concepts and passed out fliers at Comic-Con 2008.
• From October 2008-November 2008, I did five illustrations for Hanley Wood Business Media’s Pool & Spa News Magazine; the five illustrations were based on inspirational people in their industry. All the illustrations I did came out in their November issue.
• From October 2008 to present; I’m working as a full time layout artist for Starcrest Products of California. I design the layouts, and sketch their products for their catalogs.
• I write, illustrate, and self published my own comic books.
• I’m skilled in character development, research; digital and traditional painting. I’m also skilled in Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Illustrator, and Corel Painter 10.