Thanks

trying to find an art school or art teacher in omaha

i am going to Omaha, NE for some time, and probably stay there for some ten months with my mom, so i am trying to find someone to teach me art.

Anyway, i like to study the fundamentals, that is, anatomy, shading, or perspective, so i don't know if anyone knows anything about things in Omaha.

Some basic infortion: I am 16, and i will have plenty of free time once i am in America. I have learned drawing for half a year non-stop now, so i know something about art.

Or you can just give me some general advice on finding an art teacher?

And what is the difference between workshop, ateliers, and art schools? i cannot google it.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Doubt that I can help you with where you're heading but I can at least give you some good names to check out...

Andrew Loomis, George Bridgman, Burne Hogarth, Gottfreid Bammes, John Singer Sargent, David Briggs... just a few but they will be keeping you busy for a good minute.

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Dude SRD View Post
    Andrew Loomis, George Bridgman, Burne Hogarth, Gottfreid Bammes, John Singer Sargent, David Briggs... just a few but they will be keeping you busy for a good minute.
    you mean books? i have them all on my computer, actually i'm burning through bridgman now, it's just that i want a TEACHER, cos' my art teacher gives a lot of truly really good advice. Or maybe not teacher, but at least a place with other art learners, and MODELS, i want to do some life drawings instead of copying illustrations and photos. thanks anyway, i am afraid this thread will get no reply at all. IS omaha that kind of a GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgod-forsaken place?

Anyway guys, just give me some general advice, i've never been to america before, so all of you can give me some advice. Even those art instructors who teach one to one is okey, but how to find them?????????????????????