Intuos 3 problems with CS3

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Intuos 3 problems with CS3

I recently upgraded to CS3 after using CS2 for a long while and I had my Intuos mapped specifically how I wanted, and obviously got used to it. I mapped it to work as best as I could except for the scroll bar on the left. In CS2 up was zoom in and down was zoom out.

In CS3 it's reversed and it bugs the crap outta me. I know it's a tiny thing and I could probably get used to it, but I was wondering if it's Photoshop or my Tablet that reversed it and if it's possible to change it back.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I use an Intuos 3 on CS3 and both my touch strips zoom, up zooming in and down zooming out. In my Wacom Tablet Properties both touch strips are set to "Auto Scroll/Zoom". Maybe if you previously had them customized it has some how been reversed?.

I must say the other day I had a problem with my touch strip in that it seemed like I was constontly tapping "zoom in". I had to close photoshop and unplug my tablet to stop it jumping all over the place.

Thanks
    AHA! I fixed it, in a roundabout way.

Thanks for the idea about the tablet properties. I didn't get anywhere since I had mine set exactly the same as yours but what I did was "Define Keystroke" for the touchbar.

Scroll up I set to 'Ctrl++' and down is now 'Ctrl+-' which are the photoshop hotkeys for zoom in and out.

So in short it works perfectly now. Don't know why it was messing up but now it doesn't really matter. Thanks again.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.