Join 500,000+ Artists
Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!
...to make your life easier:
- Smustard(TM) - the Companion to Sketchup(TM) (this one has free and commercial plugins as well - hope it's not a problem to post it here)
- Ruby Library Depot Here are the contributions of the Ruby developers of the SketchUp community since 2004.
- SketchUp Plugins Blog
- Jan Sandtröm (Pixero)
- Soap Skin & Bubble
- Mario Pehle (azuby) under Software
Here are some instructions how to install these plugins (certainly valid not only for Smustard scripts). Also, if you use SU 7,you willl have to install them in the respective app's folder.
Last edited by Gaieus; January 5th, 2009 at 11:12 PM.
Thanks for the plugins.
Construction Line Tool - I find idea for this this little plugin very simple but useful. You basicly use special pencil to draw with Guides (after installing it's added in the toolbar list). Later you can delete them all with one command in the menu.
Here is a plugin that isn't out yet but I am looking forward to. Its going to make creating city with roads a breeze! Imagine dynamic components and the follow me tool on steroids then mush them together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcpGwlfu3vU
This one adds a lot of extra power to SketchUp.
Installed plugins that I find super helpful:
- Weld - Combines multiple lines into a polygon. Great for making smooth extrudes.
- Stray Lines - Highlights, labels, or deletes any lines not part of faces. Great for finding those pesky little bits left over from an import.
- Grid - makes a grid at a user definable size. Great for layout and can give a nice ground plane for setting stuff up.
And this is a basic place to start:
I'm jealous of you PC users for Sketchyphysics! I hope it comes soon: version two, still BETA, but it says mac support on the way!
Rogue-z is here!
A question - is there a plugin that spherizes the camera view?
This is a new site offering a one stop base for finding a plug-ins: