Thanks

Sinís Sketchbook

hey, iím new on here, though i have been browsing along all ghost like for a few years now, i finally decided join and start up a sketchbook so i can improve myself. this will most likely be filled with zillions of unfinished things, mainly studies and doodles and stuff that i will love the first hour and hate the next.
    iím still a student (and always will be) so iím learning with the rest of you, critique and comment as you please.
    characters are my favorite and my comfort zone so i am forcing myself to take that step out of my box and start on environments and creatures and other things that terrify me because i am not good at them. soooooo this will be an interesting journey, iím suppose to be graduating maybe in 6 or so months and i have to have around 65ish finished (amazing, crapified, wow-factored) works for my conceptual art portfolio plus a few 3d models and i think this will be a great place that will help me push myself and achieve what i set out to do :d
    Last edited by MasqueradedSin; January 27th, 2009 at 08:05 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    some of the stuff i was working on and finished and hopefully will finish:
    Last edited by MasqueradedSin; January 4th, 2009 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks
    this is some of the stuff i am doing for my group's short, so all of it is copyrighted to me, team: Theta A, and AiD.

our story deals with elemental, mother earth, a human (which we really need to change the concept of him being so...blah), and a stenographer fearie thing.
    i am still not sure if they are fully approved on not, so i'll probably be doing a lot of these still.

Thanks
    i just need to finish this, i started some months back and was trying out new techniques with it but i never had a clear idea of what i wanted so i only open it up every once and a while and add a few things and then close it back up, but i do still like it.
    i added a background for now and adjusted some colors and i need to change the gold around and figure out what i want to do with the legs and more stuff. i'll do that eventually i guess.

i don't think i am keeping the apple, not sure why i drew it in the first place, i think i was talking about the golden apple and the story with troy and then some story about odin and the golden apply tree. meh.

Thanks
    school is getting stressful and it's only the first week back @_@
    anyways, just posting some sketches, none of these are finished, the first one is the female design i want to use for my website and the second one and the pose i might use, except there are anatomical problems so meh.
    then some front poses for model sheets, need to finish all of those this weekend, but i have to work on a lot of things for one of my classes so i might not get the chance. the last is just a doodle of something partly greek influenced.
    my scanner really sucks at home, i wish i had an epson. i have more things, but i'll post them later.

Thanks
    pretty cool sketches!!! I love drawing the same stuff actually

Thanks
    rosethornCGart: thanks so much

here are some of the more finished stuff i was doodling this week, first are a female version of arthur pendragon, not complete, the first one was just a design, the arm is off and the other one, when it is completed i want to use it for a website design, i need to fix her leg mainly.
    next is adrian, and then the last two are of faye, in her day wear and war wear.

Thanks
    was playing around in photopshop a bit.

Thanks
    started to work some on the Arthur femme picture:

Thanks
    very nice sketchies, it's a good SB. lots of practice and soon enough you will become perfect =) impressive so far, keep it up!

Thanks
    I de-lurked to comment on how fantastic these look. I like the Style and era the the outfits make me think of. Like a fantasized Aristocracy. Thanks for posting. And the Quick lined sketches appear to have nice balance.

Thanks
    Nice character design. I think you can render the cloth material with more details to show its surface quality.

Other than that keep up the good work.

Thanks
    Pretty character designs! The sketches you posted on January 5th are my favorites so far. You got some really nice ideas for your characters. Only one thing: It's strange, but compared to the sketches the anatomy in the last digital pieces you posted seems a little bit off. I think, the Athur-girl's legs are too short. Maybe you can also rethink the pose. She looks a little bit stiff.

Thanks
    Wonderful character designs indeed. I really like the fantasy feeling in your sketches. Some of the earlier characters seem a little stiff but I see that problem is going away little by little. I would love to see more men, a lot of these are women.
    Keep it up, I'm totally gonna stalk you.

Thanks
    I'm loving the concepts..nice work on those. Colors are nice as well.
    But anatomy does need work.
    Please keep on posting, ok?
    I SWEAR ON THE GRAVES OF ALL THE TALENTED FILIPINO ARTISTS WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE ME, THE FILIPINO ART LEGACY WILL CONTINUE!

MY DAY JOB http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=136204

MY ANGRY SKETCHBOOKhttp://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...129015&page=13