Art: Valkyrie and Ninja WIP
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Valkyrie and Ninja WIP

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Valkyrie and Ninja WIP

Here are some scupltures I been working on lately. One is an Valkryrie Idea I been doing. It will be five and half inches tall. It will be more realistic than my other post on the subject. It is still rough and working out the propotions, but think I'm getting close. It will also be the most detailed one I done some as of term of design and the amount of work I will do. Here are some pics of my progress. Any feedback will be appreciated.

I also did an Ninja sculputre awhile back. It is still a wip, but kinda at a snag with this one. I know something is off about this one, but can't put my finger on it. I think it need to be reposed at the waist and feet. The head is not in the final position, since I been messing around with what looks right. It is stylized type of sculputre, done like a bratz style abit, larger head and small body frame. Kinda also going for a skinny busty ninja type. Here is that pic. It will be 9 inches tall when done.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Like you say the ninja sculpt is stylised - But the shoulders look very low - if they were a tad higher than they are (aka - a shorter neck) could look more natural. Very skinny necks at this stage too.

What are you sculpting in btw? Looks like some sort of epoxy?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It is SS firm mix with little black and white fimo. The ninja neck is not done or too scale of what I need, it will be abit bigger. Just not too sure that the pose is right on the lower body it just looks of me looks off and can't put my finger on it.

Kilh is offline Kaleidoscopical and Immediate Learning Humanoid Level 4 Gladiator: Meridiani
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfire07 View Post
    It is SS firm mix with little black and white fimo. The ninja neck is not done or too scale of what I need, it will be abit bigger. Just not too sure that the pose is right on the lower body it just looks of me looks off and can't put my finger on it.
    It looks like the pose is correct, but it's very unnatural. I thought about it for a while, tried the pose, had someone else try it and after writing and deleting 2000 words I'd just say
    - left shoulder up and forward
    - left hip forward
    - right foot should only have contact with the ground on its toes

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Gah sorry - guessed you still had some work-to-progress
    The shoulders being low point stands though - but I reckon you knew that Listen to Kilh - he is much more better....

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.