Photo shop question.

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Photo shop question.

    Hey all, some of you know me some of you don't if you want to know me give me a big oll kiss via P.M

    Any way i have a question obviously that's why i'm here, here goes.

    I watched a speed painting the other day (F1 crash) some of you might have seen it, any way.. when this chap does the picture he seems to be able to to take a small piece of the picture and select something that puts a wire mesh behind it and he can drag it to the desired shape and size i can't find that tool any where.

    And before one of you pro's laugh you're head off at such an idiot post you should know I'm self tough on everything, even photo shop (as you can tell by my S.B i suck)

    I rarely find time to do much now as I'm going to be back to the army on the 22nd, training tots' so if you can help me, thanks.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    That tool is called the warp tool.
    I don't know in what version of photoshop it became available, but it is found when you free transform an object and then right click it to select warp.
    Good luck

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  4. #3
    Brilliant thanks, for the record i'm using CS4

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts