Thread: A Mind's Heart.

Thanks

A Mind's Heart.

Sometimes when I am browsing the internet I will see the name of some little town somewhere, and I decide to google it to see some images and it blows my mind.

There are so many places I wish to visit, Europe and Ireland are close to my mind's heart.

Many people know the sensation named "love" but this sensation cannot be described accurately in just one word, I have this.. sort of longing for things beyond the material world at times. I have a longing for discovery and by longing I mean a feeling of desperation almost but in a good way. One of the only ways I have been able to explain it is to find yourself excited about something and you catch yourself not breathing, you are slowly inhaling air into your lungs filling them up while having an overwhelming feeling of what has been described as love.

I feel strange using the word love however because of its general use with describing feelings in relationships.

Now you may be wondering what sparked this crazed thread, well it is a little funny actually. I was drawing my printer (yes just a printer) and I thought to myself what could make this printer... stand out from the rest; so I added a paper firing mechanism and a track for the paper to be pushed along until reaching its destination. Apparently this got me thinking of places I wanted to go.

As I come to conclude this post/thread my feeling of exotic exuberation is dwindling into a calm ebb and flow.

One of my main reasons for doing art, or trying to improve my skills is to be able to share these erratic experiences (so far I can only describe them in stories and words and short novels), I will work to improve myself so to accomplish this goal.

*deep breath and sigh*

It felt as if I was melted and started to sink into a river of nature.

Is there anyone else who experiences such events? I would love to share thoughts about it.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hmmm isn't Ireland Europe, too?

Thanks
    Well, I can tell you one thing:

I want to know your grass dealer.
    Sketchbook is one click away:
    Never forget the Magicman

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Miles View Post
    I want to know your grass dealer.
    Ahahaha this happened on just a regular day, happens about once a week if I'm lucky though.

Thanks
    Androxity, what a lovely wording of such a complicated and difficult to describe sensation. I think I understand the feeling you are talking about, I've always thought of it as a combination of ticklishness and thirst but amplifyed in a completely different direction.

I can't imagine myself ever actuall trying to describe it in the detail you did though...