ComicJams on the net !!!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: ComicJams on the net !!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

ComicJams on the net !!!

This is actually my site, where I collect the coolest artists to participate in comicjams... if you are game, hit the "I wanna join" link... :-)

This is a small press release I wrote of the grand opening:

Announcing the launch of an exciting new site: Global Comic Jam !!!

"It's all about comicjams ... " explains danish comic artist Kim Larsen,
    when asked about his new project on the internet. An entire site 100% dedicated
    to the dynamic art of multible artists collaborating on a single comic,
    one page at a time - no script, no safety net, just making the story up as
    we go along -- this is comic jam.
    "I started a comicjam by myself some two years ago, and in the time
    it's been active, I've had twelve different contributing artists from five
    different countries - and three different continents - working on the story I started. The interest and commitment from the readers and artists have been overwhelming." So at some point Kim Larsen realised that the single comicjam he had been running just wouldn't be enough for the jam-loving people on the internet - "So I decided to create www.globalcomicjam.com , THE biggest website totally dedicated to comicjams on the internet, designed to be a playground for comic artists who want to be challenged in the art of sequential storytelling. It's easy to screw up a comicjam, but it's hard, hard work to get it right."

For the grand opening, Kim Larsen is proud to present five brand new
    comicjams, all started by five uniquely different artist from around the world ... After an exhaustive internet search, he finally found the artists he wanted to help launch the Global Comic Jam site: Amer Kokh (Jordan), Ken Wong (Australia), Pedro Lopez (Denmark), Rico Schacherl (South Africa) and Tim Boyle (USA). -A truely GLOBAL project. "I'm sure everyone will find this little
    adventure into the world of comicjams as interesting and enjoyable as I have!"

www.Globalcomicjam.com opens december 1st, on a computer near you.

... I hope some of you really talented artists might wanna join in on the fun! :-)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    HEY!!!
    I just want to let people know that the site is now 4 weeks old, and going stronger and stronger!!! The comicjams are are all rolling ... and it would be really cool to have some of you guys drop by, and sign up! :-)

Have a look again: http://www.globalcomicjam.com

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.