Thanks

***Eric Chiang-Rise of the Argonauts and personal work dump(updated 12/23)***

Hello everyone! With the recent release of Rise of the Argonauts, Im finally allowed to show the work I contributed to the game. In addition to the argonauts stuff, I've also posted work from various freelance jobs as well as some personal work. I appreciate all comments and critiques. Updates to come soon. To check the progress of my current works in progress please check out my blog @ www.artofcire.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays! Thanks for looking..

Heres an update with some zbrush stuff:

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CIRE; May 14th, 2009 at 05:07 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    awesome work dude!! these are all great love your characters!! would love to see more!

Thanks
    DAMN ERIC!
    super nice work man.
    i love it!

Thanks

Thumbs up

Nice stuff man. I really like the wolf shaman guy. Cool design. Your environments are looking better as well.

Thanks
    xchosun1x- Thanks James! Your newest blog entry is so ELUSIVE. One punch ko power! cant wait for UFC night!

Reject-D- Thanks for your encouraging words. I have some new stuff in the works. Hopefully, I'll get some work done during vacation. More to characters to come as well as some enviros. Cheers!

mellowsmoothe- Wtup Mr. Ryan. It was a pleasure working with you on the project. I havent played the game yet tho. Something to do during vacation to distract me during personal work=)

Thanks
    Nice work Eric. Keep up the good work !

Thanks
    that is some crazy z brush skills...
    you have to do a tutorial for me sometime!

Thanks
    Eric! Awesome work as usual... LOVE them characters bro!

Thanks
    Hey Eric! It's great to see your new stuff. Very impressive work! It's great to see your art evolve and grow by leaps and bounds. I hope you're having fun over at Activision. It seems like you are. Yeah, you gotta teach me some Zbrush too.

Thanks
    I love this concepts . It's Wonderfull. I want to do this kind of designs.Congratulation and Mery Xmas!! jeje

Thanks
    Richard1214-Thanks man! Your work is looking great. MK vs DC is awesome!

xchosun1x- Thanks for the comments regarding the zbrush stuff. I'm still learning, but I'll show you what little i know.

Jyun- Yoooo. Thanks dude. Your work has reached another level of awesomeness. I'll be bringing more environments into the mix pretty soon. So stay tuned!

AndyParkArt- That means a lot coming from you Andy! Activision is awesome and I'm learning a lot over there. Once the holidays are over and we go back to work we should do lunch. Especially since Im down the street from you. lol.

Miketaylor- Thanks! I'm working on the next batch of personal work that I'll be dumping soon.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Thanks
    Wow great STUFF!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.