Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts

VIDEO GAME AWARDS - SPIKE TV - DEC 4th

VIDEO GAME AWARDS - SPIKE TV - DEC 4th - 9pm East/Pacific

looks interesting, if you have spike tv... give it a watch.

could be commerialized crap though... *coughxboxcough*

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Video game awards. They better give Metroid Prime the props it deserves. G-Phoria didn't give it a single one yet it was nominated in almost every catagory. That was two hours of saying "what the hell?!" every ten minutes.

Thanks
    Dudes X-Box isn't that bad...

Thanks
    i think xbox just changed the 'coolness' i thought the game industry had alittle.

you never saw games being advertised on tv, i saw systems but never games, i saw 4 in a row last night.

The change of 'exculsives' is overwhelming now. You can't let yourself get excited about games anymore before you check out what system the damn thing comes out on.

I think the best game movie done this year was by namco, giving an 'exculsive' to each system, smart move. ps2 got gimped in my opinion though. there's already a tekken fighter in soul calibur2 to start with, and then they just get another.

Thanks
    Man, The cooler the game industry gets..The more sad people become. If you refer to yourself as a "GAMER" and/or are referred to as a "GAMER" than deeaar Lord head for the hills and begin your spiritual quest! hmm Kinda like Homer did...
    "Look wolfie just give me some inner peace or I'll mop the floor with you!"

-Joshua

Thanks
    yeah i understand the more games being produced the more forward the game industry goes, but when i watch tv i don't need to see THREE xbox ads in a row, YES I SAW 3 IN A ROW TODAY.

Thanks
    PC gamer here... actually just playing Unreal Tournament and DL'ing mods for it... some of these mods are more quality than some of the games professional companies produce these days... haven't had a console in years...

But I'm sure if I'm home... I'll try to catch the Video Game Awards...

... :cyberguy:

Thanks

I think I might have gotten off topic...

Yay for UT! XBox is an evil, evil machine. If you come in contact with one, run away screaming with your hands flailing in the air in the opposite direction...before it's l337 graphics sucks you in and you'll never see daylight again!

Acually, it seems the more mainstream the game industry gets, the more games suck. :p I loved Planescape Torment and the old school games with the story not so much flair. Now-a-days, it is all about eye-candy and such. Pretty graphics for the empty head, no story. *frowns* My favorite game is still old skool NES Zelda... just because it was such a cool concept at the time. Not much story I admit, but Crono Trigger is up there with old skool Zelda due to it's awesome story. I want to see a retro game show, personally. I also hope SW:KoORP wins. Not a star wars fan... nor x box... but man..that game is awesome! Almost tempted me to consider getting an xbox. *shivers* i need to take a shower to cleanse myself of that thought. ;p