final portfolio help
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: final portfolio help

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

final portfolio help

i just took my first art class this semester; nothing serious, in a liberal arts college for a program i'm in. i'm currently at a B right now; i've had A work but i'm not sure what to put in- this is a introductory drawing class. could you guys please post some examples and give me some tips?
    i'm supposed to start on two whole drawings for the final which is due by the 17th along with 8 previous (or new) complete drawings to show what i've accomplished, and i'm afraid i'm not going to be able to create something stunning enough to give me that boost up to an A. note- i can't give a lot of time into this because i am in another rigorous major and this is my final review week and next week i have four finals not including this.
    thanks

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    For school portfolios you can look at this: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=128605

Otherwise, I'm not really sure what you're asking us to do...suddenly give you extra time and mad skills? Shouldn't you be the one posting examples of your work? Also, was this amount of work dropped on you recently, or have you been putting it off?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well, you could do a still-life drawing of objects in your room, or figure drawing, or a self-portrait, etc.

I don't really know why you're expecting US to show samples.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.