Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 643 Posts
    awesome stuff!
    Hit up some more anatomy for the characters
    Looking good so far though!
    keep at it!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,136 Times in 893 Posts
    thanks lilnebo
    here is all I did today :p an arm and my cat, simba.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    SKETCHBOOK - my website - facebook company page
    ooh yeah; did you know I'm a certified art-teacher? that's right. everything arty I say has been endorsed by the state of the Netherlands! (they'll be sorry soon)

Thanks
    some doodling from last night.

ooh yeah; did you know I'm a certified art-teacher? that's right. everything arty I say has been endorsed by the state of the Netherlands! (they'll be sorry soon)

Thanks
    ink of an older sketch; red at play

Thanks
    The last storyboard batch leaves a lot to imagination between the panels, which makes critique a little difficult.
    If you were showing the panels on a table, would you explain extra things by words and gestures? If so, that's what I'd like to see written together with the panels.
    On the other hand I lack experience with storyboards, and maybe what should be evident isn't so to me.
    On the third hand, fight scenes are confused by nature, and get clearer when finally animated
    Anyway great gesturing as always, including in your non-storyboard sketches.

Thanks
    hi there Leo!
    first of all, happy new year!
    well, actually I thought I'd cleared the fighting scenes more then I usually do..
    the last frame shows the start and end of the shot. and with the druid taking off, the camera's just about still on the figures in the background (not there yet I know), and the skater druid flying past the screen. I dunno if the other panels need any explaniation. I really didnt think they did, but then I do that quite often; once a thing is in my head it always makes sense to me but that doesnt mean every1 else gets it. I'll have another pass at them to see if I can clear anything up.
    here's 1 study for the new year.

Thanks
    I like your musculature studies, the three dimensionalitly you're achieving is really good, are these from observation or just informed knowledge of the anatomy?

Thanks
    hey smashed pumpking! heh. no I wish.
    hell, if I could draw that from the heart I'd probably start writing letters to bigass companies like Blizzard or WOTC with captions like "I've decided I'll let you hire me"...
    no, stuff like the last is just pretty much 1-1 copied from brigman.
    drawings like post no 98 are from picture observation. and when I draw from the heart it turns out like #107.
    here's one more from brigman

Thanks
    Actually the storyboard is rather clear, it's prolly just me adding stuff in my mind because I'm growing very frustated of not seeing the finished animation I imagine you jumping around sweeping the air when explaining the scenes and camera paths.
    Regarding 3D from imagination, it's really just a matter of taking some time to do it. You already have a very good sense of the body frame in motion, just spend a bit more time with the volumes, tweak shadows, shape it like clay.
    Happy new year! I hope to see at least one minute of animation rough this year ^^

Thanks
    Great job on the arm studies, I'm studying them at the moment as well. It's also recommended to analyse the strips of muscles and how they function.

Thanks
    Hmm, I have just done some searching and had my eyes opened to the world of Bridgeman's work, for this I thank you, haha!. Nice additions, I wish I could get the torso's I draw to look like the one you just added!

Thanks
    @ Leo: ye 1 min of animation would be a good idea. and a little tweaking too ^^
    @white: I think you mean where the one muscle attaches and what it does? true. but I already spend some time one that. just wasent happy with the results.
    @pumpking: glad I could be of service ^^. I pretty much do a copy but try to make the shapes as clear as possible for myself. that's the only change

errmm as for these 2. a little try from the heart at the left here, and 2 from posemaniacs.

Name:  030109_1.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  34.3 KB
    second's from a different anathomy book, but I didnt like it 'cause all the shapes turned out ruond in that one. so I changed m a little.
    Name:  030109_2.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  84.3 KB

Thanks
    i like your sketches. perhaps do more life studies of people? because feel that you could work on the poses to get them more natural. give them attitude!

thanks for dropping by my sb

Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook