Follows
    Following

spring

my last job crits and comments please ^n_n^

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have no idea why no one has replied - maybe they've seen the image, thought it was good enough, but not much more to say about it, and then they have moved on?

Anyway - I think you've done a good job. It looks very dreamy and like a fairytale. It would fit well in a kid's/teen's fairytale book, because of the colours you've chosen, and your style.

Only thing I would have done differently personally, is to put her eyes closer together and make the face less wide.
    Maybe add some more depth to the face, and lose the nose outline in favour of some depth and detail(shadows & light).
    But that's not necessarily a crit, more a personal preference.

On the other hand, it has to fit the style of the rest of the image, which I think it does as is.

So... I like it overall, not much to suggest to make it much better.

Maybe someone else has?

Of course you could add tons of texture(manually with brushes I mean) and details and up the contrast and make it darker and so on, but then it would be in a whole different style.

Oh - I think you've used some special Photoshop brushes for the leaves, grass, flowers and such. I would advice against it, from personal experience. People here, and maybe other places, "frown upon" it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    since this is an illu more than a concept.. (im guessing) the only thing that bothered me alittle was the composition.... the pic was loading real slow for some reason.. so i was watching it .. saying to myself" okay good, good so far"... then after it loaded past her feet i think that really threw off the flow..... but what im sugest would mean croppin off a part of her dress which is .. i htink the strongest part of hte pic.. so guess its up to you.. again im no pro.. just first thing that came to mind..... and i guess a littel more solidity throughout the pic..litel more finished .. like the dress.... you can tell you put the most time into that ....good stuff

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Very nice. Your style is very crisp, I love it.

I especially enjoyed the water trailing to the feet. Great effect!

[insert clever thing]

-Halis

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks gays for crits.
    On brushes, I have not used predefined, I create my own brushes, nobody can have those brushes. It will try to improve the resistance between light and shadows, thanks to help me to improve

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.