Art: Favelados

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Favelados

Thanks

Favelados

This is a film I worked on about 2 years ago in my first year of university. It was a graduate film that was created mostly by 3rd years and 2nd years. I helped out on some of the low-end tasks. Here you go:

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    That was beautiful o_o

Thanks
    absolutly impersive, inspiring i love it i wish u could give me some tips iam startning aniomation and men this is realy awesome!

Thanks
    Thanks guys.
    Sowr.One - Though this is the combined work of a number of people so there was lots of separate things efforts put together for this film. I guess if your looking for tips for starting out in animation, theres a really good book called 'The Animation Survival Kit' by Richard Williams that pretty much covers all there is to know about the technical side of it.
    Main thing to look out for is timing I think. Getting your animation to slow in and slow out of arcs will give them more life than when your timing is even most of the time. These terms and ideas are discussed more thoroughly in the book so do check it out. If theres anything else you'd like to know, just give me a shout
    Glad you guys liked the film. Most of the credits are owed to the peers though, they were the ones working their socks off

Thanks
    Wow very nice. Congrats to all. So Toonboom for coloring?

Thanks
    Aye! Toonboom for coloring. Its a new thing for us at the time, I think we used to use Animo before that. But I had a nightmare of a time doing those stuff. The clean up was rough and sometimes the traces were covered in smudges and files got corrupted and other technical troubles. We also painted the shadow/ highlight layer directly into ToonBoom. Again it was a bit of a headache to do as its not as easy to toggle through the frames as it might be with traditional pencil and paper imo.
    This year, with my new grad film I am trying to go for a less sketchy clean-up. A lot of the films from my course came out with sketchy clean-up lines and Im not sure why that is but I'd like to break away from that if I can.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.