Art: Latest Work
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Latest Work

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Latest Work

Haven't posted or been around much lately, so I just wanted to take a minute to share what I've been doing. I recently started as Creative Director of Empty Room Studios Publishing, and have been working at creating gaming tiles for miniature games like Dungeons and Dragons and such.

I started with a basic dungeon setting, did a couple of expansions to that, and also started another line of modern city tiles. Well sort of modern. They're based on American towns from about 1920 to around 1950.

Anyways here's some images.
    This is a huge dungeon I assembled from all the tiles I've made so far. You can view a bigger, 1280x1024 version on our forums.
    Name:  Giant_Dungeon_800.jpg
Views: 889
Size:  131.7 KB

Here's some of the tiles that I printed and mounted on foam board.
    Name:  IMG_1056.jpg
Views: 900
Size:  108.9 KB

Here's an image of the city tiles I did. It's a city block with 2 houses, and an old antique or thrift store. The streets are also separate tiles so you can build even more blocks.
    Name:  HBCT1_sample2.jpg
Views: 1029
Size:  78.3 KB

My goal with these is to create a huge series of interconnected areas and environments that people can assemble to make 2D scale models of cites, fantasy worlds, and other stuff. Right now these are all downloadable pdf's, but we're thinking about trying to get these pre-printed. Anyways, that's what I've been up to. Crits welcome!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These are cool, I had a bunch of them from Games Workshop way back when, always loved using them. Yours look great.
    We had an ocean adventure once and I made a foamcore ship with the grids on the floor and multiple levels including a crows nest. No walls on the hull. It was very usefull for keeping track of who was where.
    If I could have back all the many hours I wasted playing D&D...I'd probably spend them playing D&D again.

Gilead Artist on Facebook and Twitter
    website
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.