Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Print Design Competition
October 28th, 2008 #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Print Design Competition
I would like to inform you about our UK Print Design Competition open to students and professionals alike.
The grand prize winner will be awarded up to 1000 GBP in prizes.
The top 100 entries will win a T shirt and have their design displayed on our UK website .
Contest categories include:
• Business card
• Invitation card
• Christmas card
Students and professionals can submit their designs here.
Feel free to download this web page linked above and post it on your website.
The judges of this event include:
* Professor Dan Fern, Head of the School of Communications, Royal College of Art
* Susan Pandit, Dean of the School of Printing and Publishing, London College of Communication, University of the Arts London
* Henrik Müller-Hansen, Chief Executive Officer of Optimalprint.co.uk
Please pass this message along to your colleagues.
Thank you in advance,
Hide this ad by registering as a memberOctober 29th, 2008 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Thanked 294 Times in 189 Posts
- Blog Entries
Great! I will try and enter this.
Oh one question. For the business card entry, is there a specific theme/company to work from?
For the Christmas card do you have to create the illustrations as well as the layout?
Last edited by Rist; October 29th, 2008 at 10:59 AM.