Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • stay " bigfooTrooper " ?

11 52.38%
  • or become " bigfooT " ?

10 47.62%
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Yeeeah! I love those enviroments, the lighting in the first one is awesome!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    PieMonster: hey dude, thanks for droppini in!
    yeah! well In ps its not showing pure black and white that happened when saving as jpeg! your comment is still absolutely correct! It`s not working!!! This piece died! because I had no plan from the start
    glad you liked the first one! Ill do more enviros from ref! and studies! and anatomy! and everything else!Im lost in time and space, somehow Its kinda funny thogh!

Hive_minD: thanks for taking the time!! yeah your right about the baboon! In WIP you can see that its way too bright! also because you got the ref beneath but the final s still kinda "loose-lighty-thing!" (<- what a stupid word)

gotta redo that skull!!! exited that you got tuts and even educational VIDEOS soon!! man!! PM me if you got that vid!!=)
    I dont mind ya words at all! most welcome here

Slothboy3000: hi there!! glad you like emthough its only a beginning of a long long journey!( I hope!)
    check saturday for more enviros!! by the Ill have completed my enviro-sketchy challenge with Nettle_Mountain!

cheers

Thanks
    heres a little color doodle from today!
    gonna finish it (maybe tomorrow)

ah, gotta do more studies!! traditional stuff etc!
    digits are so much fun though

Thanks
    Wow, improvement allready, happy for you man!

Your latest i really like, only rock are little out of the place because of different colour, try to colour them sameish as the mountain parts with colour or hue layer.

Little reading, these really inspired me:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...postcount=1825

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...&postcount=182

I try to live by those quidelines, i don't allways succeed but it keeps me on the road

(truth speakingi am little drunk as i write this, ho ho ho)
    MY SKETCHBOOK IN BIG LETTERS: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=116474
    COMPLETE LIST OF THE FORGOTTEN SKETCHBOOKS: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=1#post1992378

Thanks
    Hey, your latest environment looks like it's off to a really good start. It's good a good composition and looks good colorwise, except from the stones in the foreground that's already commented on. What you should try to do next is push the atmospheric perspective a bit more by making the mountains furthest away less saturated and more bluish in color. I think you'll get the idea if you google some landscape photographs. All things we see is basically washed out a bit by the color of the sky, the further away the object is the more obvious this interaction becomes. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

Thanks

Shitshitshit!

Nettle_Mountain: hey man! thanks! Im not too happy thoughI fucked up our challenge and missed deadlineshit! I feel really like shit this morningnot only because of hangover (from birthday-party)like really de-motivated! but then I red your post!! THANKS SO MUCH!! these links really got me back on track! I'm doing some traditional studies right now!(got a scanner now) Ill post later today!! wheee!! exited!! hope you`re doing fine,btw.!!

Meilin: hey man! thanks for lookin in!
    yeah! I get you! like most advice given in my SB, I dont listen to em
    SHIT!! sorry guys!! this is what I gonna change today!! yay! so stay tuned for updates!!! hehe

so heres the shit of enviro-challenge! by posting this, its done !! past!!!
    looking forward to new adventures!!!

(man, Im not quite sober yet)

Thanks
    STUDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay,!!!! theyre a bit rushed, I admit!! specially right one of the first
    muscle-studies are done in ink&pen; theyre from ref BUT i went nuts with em so: Its kinda alien anatomy; was fun…

enjoy
    Last edited by Φ; November 27th, 2008 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    Damn you did it! KUDOS!

I will make it by tomorrow. promise!
    MY SKETCHBOOK IN BIG LETTERS: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=116474
    COMPLETE LIST OF THE FORGOTTEN SKETCHBOOKS: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=1#post1992378

Thanks
    Nettle_Mountain: hi there! see you monday then!! I think I'll work on the last enviro again!! hope I can get a good result till tomorrow!! looking forward!!!

a lill Inky monster! hope you like it!

Thanks
    Good job on the enviros, this kind of challenge really is a recommendation. (For me as well) The deltoid drawing however, hmmm.. The proportions are real out of shape there. Anatomy's something you're really going to want to nail if you want to make it as an artist - unless of course you want to go abstract or conceptual or something.

Thanks
    Yeah man, you're on the right way !Working hard it the key of success ! Keep it up

Thanks

blahblah!

walnut: thanks man!! i really appreciate it!! about the creatureyeahyour right! there are anatomy rules even for aliens! Im gonna do a LOT studies I hope!!!
    about the challenge! why don`t ya join? I said in an old post that this challenge is open to everybody!! Ill PM you about this

Walid D: Heya man!! thanks for stoppin by again! Yeah, hard work!! and studies for now I think!!! your SB is evolving really fast!! gotta check it out soon!!!

here is a update of enviro; and challenge is finally done for the last week!
    whats up next Nettle? =)

oh and a thing Ill do about enviros soon: studying clouds!! silly things hovering above our headszzz

Thanks
    good work with that ink one, deeper shadows could be worth to try, something almost close to the black with the lighter ones you have right now.

Anatomy studies are really the key, walnut is right. anatomy is not fun to do but essential, i should have get that brigman and start doing exercises from there...

Thanks
    You're doing great man, I've some problems aswell with digital, nice to see how quick you evolve in that area. Did you made that inky one out of watercolours or just ink? And is it possible that you sometimes drew something from a Magic card?
    Anyway keep it up!

Greetz

Thanks
    Nettle_Mountain: thanks man!you re right, Ill try to add some deeper shadows next time! thanks

Grizzliman: Thanks man!! appreciated!
    and yeah, the inky one is only Ink (first drawing with pencilthen ink with brush)
    and agin yeah about the magic cards but except the dragon in first(second)( I mentioned it )) post I didnt draw "from" magic cards directlybut its very likely that i`m inspired by em! I like lookin at some from time to time!great library of amazing work! specially the onld ones ! I used to play!! really long and I posses over 5000 cards!!!
    I dont wanna know how much money I spent on these!!!

heres a concept of a fighter (whee) I should do studies instead

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast