Sketchbook: Angel Intheuk - Caricatures and studies + UPDATED FEB 2014 +
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Angel Intheuk - Caricatures and studies + UPDATED FEB 2014 +

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 882 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Zou Thanks Definitely working on both shading and expressions (the expressions sheet for the weekly study was a great challenge, I shall do more of them) so thank you I don't know if I could do a tutorial, I could try, I tried to make a sheet of my process with Tim Burton but it didn't come out that organised I guess it wouldn't harm for me to put together all the notes and things I've picked up and try and put it down so it makes sense

Swedish Michaelangelo Hiya and thank you I appreciate your comments very much.

Blackspot Aw thanks

Anthis Hiya, yes I tend to overthink too I hear you there, I don't think it's a bad thing, trouble with me is that I procrastinate too long and lose the momentum. I also don't do enough drawings and initial sketches, I end up feeling like I could have pushed my ideas a lot further most of the time (I do tend to get bored quickly if I stay on one subject too long) I think if I look at more than one character trait that will definitely help to make things more interesting, maybe put a limit on it to 2 or 3 like Otto (e.g stupid, vain, wants to be dangerous)

Thanks for the comps on the caricatures, Jodie was a quick sketch I like her face too, very difficult to get though. Hopefully I'll get some time/inspiration to get on with the challenge list, it's good fun but difficult to think of things lol.

Things I drew this week...

Finally finished Juliette, or abandoned for now should I say...

Name:  Juliette-Sketch-Finished-Oct-26-2012.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  267.7 KB

Meow Meow (AKA Melissa Madden Grey)

Name:  Meow-meow-colour.2-small.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  230.5 KB

Commission for my mum (her boss and his wife, they own a butchers shop just to explain the strange goings on with the food there)...

Name:  The-Warldles---Sketch-1.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  217.3 KB
    Name:  The-Warldles---Final-sketch--SMALL-Nov-2012.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  294.9 KB

Just a quick doodle that turned into a longer sketch...

Name:  Hairy-Leg-fairy-2--Nov-2012.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  515.4 KB

SSG Weekly challenge, this was just what I needed, very challenging some of these went better than others...
    Name:  Angie-25-Expression-Sheet-Challenge-Attempt-1.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  490.4 KB

Last edited by Angel Intheuk; November 6th, 2012 at 05:39 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 46