Attempting to find a very old peice
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Attempting to find a very old peice

I've visited these forums a few times during the past year. A close friend of mine is quite the artist and he seeks C&C on these boards - so I try to look at the art whenever possible.

I saw a peice, painted, I belive in the sketch's section a VERY long time ago. I remeber it clear as day however. It was a sholders up peice. A knight of some sort. With iron sholder pauldrons and an iron helmet. He had a red cape, and if I remeber right a blue brestplate or perhaps shirt of some kind. The IMPORTANT thing however was what was on the right(only visable sholder) pauldron/guard. It was a RED CRUCIFIX WITH A BROKEN CIRCLE. Much like a celtic cross but with the upper right hand corner broken off. It was tapered at the south end of the cross, and obviously drawn to look painted on. This symbol has ENTRANCED me. I now GREATLY regret not saving the image - however it wouldn't matter the harddrive that would've contained it is now dead.

I want this symbol TATTOOED on my body. I don't know if it means anything(Has religious or symbolic value) and have searched for a very long time to discover it. I've failed however, and the only thing people will tell me is it APPEARS related to witchcraft or satanisim. I'm not sure about either of those, but I can't get enough of this symbol. I've tried recreating it in my mind on paper, but I can't quite get it ever(I have zero artistical talent and due to medication extremely unstable hands). I would like the artists permission to have this symbol forever stained onto my body. As well as the origonal artwork(Submitted here if I remeber as a peice that was a WIP) for the tattooing artists refrence. IF ANYONE HAS INFORMATION REGUARDING THIS PEICE please respond. Email ( threehams@hkbo.net ) or respond to this post. This means a great deal to me, and I appreciate all of you for taking the time to review this post, and greatly appreciate any help I can get reguarding this.

Thanks for your time, and in advance, any help I recive,
    Jon-Paul (threehams)

EDIT: If it helps any, I do remeber the cross also being in a SECOND detailed image. I belive the artist was very pleased with the way it turned out.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes that's it! Thank you so very much.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    that is an awesome design, i have a tattoo similar done a long time ago

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

It's done.

The peice prooved to be an utter success. The artist(Mike Carroll of Level 5 Tattoo and Piercing in Sarasota, FL)loved Marko's work so much, he discounted the tattoo, did the line drawing for free, and made it one of the most amazing peices he'd ever done. The detail on the tattoo is simple incredible. I moved from having just the crucifix done, to having the whole profile done. Thank's to Marko's incredible talent for design, I'm now the proud owner of one of the most inredibly shaded tattoo's most people have ever seen.

Again, thanks Marko.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Post a picture of it if you can, I'd love to see how it turned out. A friend of mine had a Mark Ryden piece beautifully tattooed on his chest, and it was unbelievable how well it was translated to the body.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.