Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Sketchz : thanks ! For the challenge entry, i'll post it now !

Nrx : Thanks, Yeah, it will be better on msn !

dlquddnr : Thanks, hmm, i need to more understand shapes and forms, it's a bit my weakness! Need to work on it

My57 : Hey dude, i pmed you about that !

Whitevillage : Thanks ! Yeah, i will do a whole still life fully rendered in the coming days ! Now i'm searching a good composition for this still life !

Man Made God : thanks ! For the pencil, i'm using an HB and 2b ones, but i need to use more 4b and 8b ! And thanks again for the links, they are really good !

Fraz ! Thanks, for the whole still life, i'm doing it in a " raisin" format ( fucking french formats !! ) it's about 20"x25"

Well, i post the work i made yesterday ( exept he character that i did a few days ago but forgot to post !

I tried to do one stroke for posemaniacs ! And i sucked the character, it looks horrible ! Sketchz will be dissapointed !

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Well today, i did a bit of posemaniacs, still trying to improve my line and also trying to reproduce volumes with lines ! Pretty hard ! i started anatomy from loomis , and did 2 thumbnails ( sorry for the scan quality ! )

Thanks
    DAmnit your workload is making me feel bad

dan's sketchbook

The ssg with no name.. for now
    NRX - Frasermct - Walid D - The wannabe Dr, Mr Phil - Dilated

Thanks
    Hey man I'm not disappointed lol, if you ever are going to work on the character again it needs much larger creases coming from the waist and the feet.
    nice thumbs man are these for the challenge? and also were did you learn perspective could you recommend some books, i defiantly need to read up for the challenge.

Currently looking for work!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 643 Posts
    Yes man, nice stuff!
    More updates! don't post 5 times a day and then take off for 20
    Looking really good
    Watch your shading and lines. No scratchy! just be confident with the lines and draw out with your mind several times then get nice clean strokes
    Keep at it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nibras For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Nrx : Haha, thanks !

Sketchz : Thanks ! I think for now, i'll focusing on environments, until i will have good knowledge about anatomy ! They are not for the challenge, and you remind me that i need to start them ! For perspective books, hmm, i really can't help you, but there is the environmentoring thread in the mentoring section, that really helped me ! I really advice you to look at it : http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140 ! And good luck for the challenge !

Lilnebo : hey girl ! Thanks, Yeah, i'll try to work more and more harder ! need to do more blind contours drawings to improve my line quality ! I allready started to do cleaned strokes on posemaniacs, but it's pretty hard at 30 sec !

Today : posemaniac, a quick sketch of my desk, and a little bit of loomis studies, I'm still on body proportions, really hard, so i need to work harder on it to master it !

Oh, one more thing, few days ago, SamC and me tried to do an oc session, but it failed, instead of seeing his drawings, i saw some lines which appears from no where and filled the canvas ! And there also was an error window ! i hope that someone can help me

Thanks
    good to see you working hard Walid! dont want to state the obvious here, but an easy way to keep your figures balanced (de profil) is to make sure the foot is on the same vertical line as the head! this also works when drawing facing figures who'se feet arent in a parallel position hope it helps! keep at it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to petitemistress For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Nice desk, I would love to see another attempt with cleaner lines and rendered?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fraz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    petitemistress : thanks a lot for your help ! it wans't obvious for me, and it's a good way to keep a good balance of the body ! Thanks again !

Fraz : thanks dude ! For the desk, it was a really quick sketch, but i'll try to do a new one with cleaner lines !

So today, i just did my daily selfportrait, so the first one i upload was made the 1rst january, and the second one was made today ( to see the bit of improvment )

Thanks
    its cool that your doing self potraits everyday, cant wait to see 1st of january and december 31'st. watch those scratchy lines!

Currently looking for work!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dilated For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Good to see you you doing the still life drawings, but perhaps you can try arranging them in a compostion and drawing that. You also shouldn't fear darker values and drawing more loosely. Oh, and the SPs are good btw, watch out for the relative size of the eyes in the second one. The closest eye should be the biggest. Keep it sizzling!

S.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to walnut For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    woot, I missed tons in here! sorry dude!
    nice portraits! I think you´ll get very much out of them if you do em every day! more!

cheers

••• Φ •••

Nettle_Mountain - walnut - SamC - Walid D - Nrx - Dilated - FraserMcT

Thanks
    Sketchz : Thanks !

Walnut : Thanks, will do !

Bigfootrooper : Haha, just look at my signature, with Nrx we started our daily selfportrait thread the 1rst january !

Well, as almost all SSG members, I was slacking these days, without any excuses, my laziness overcame my motivation ! So For the rest of my life, i will be less lazy, and more productive. I really need to fight these toughts which say me to do nothing rather than studying ! i'm not forgetting my january's goals, and i'll do my best to reach them ! So I'll post my work later, i'm too tired now ! I also need some advices, tutorial, or assignment which will help my to improve my rendering skills ! I really need to know how to hatch properly !

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.