Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: DMK's SKetchbook ( Nudity, and updates!)

Thanks

DMK's SKetchbook ( Nudity, and updates!)

Alright. I've been trying to decide wiether or not to start a sketchbook, but I think I'm going to go ahead and do so. I'll only start off with two drawings, as I really have nothing else that is good. But I hope at least someone will enjoy this. Please critique if you want. Anything helps. So, here it goes:
    Last edited by DMK; July 24th, 2009 at 07:03 PM. Reason: title change!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    New Sketches for today. Actually, just one. I've been working on it for about a day now, and i like the way it looks. I wanted to go for a sort of Gothic Lolita sort of feel when creating this, and so far, I think it's pretty good, although in my poinion i needs more of a darker feel to it. Any suggestions? Anything is helpful, so post/critique away!

-Regards

Thanks

Kat Von D caricature!!!

Here is a caricature I worked on last night and all of this morning. Hope you like!

Thanks

A Sketch a Day keeps the Doctor Away

I know. How original is that phrase! Just worked on this for the past hour or so. I like the way it looks, what about you? Please, comment away. I need input. It's actually a drawing for a girl who asked me to draw it for her. Hope she likes it. Anyways, critique away!

Thanks

Fresh, New DUMP. LOL

Eh-hem! Now that that litte joke is over... These are actually drawings from awhile back, and yes, I know, the heads are enormously huge. I'm working on this right now. What I want to know is yiour opinion on the anatomy of things. Is it okay? Is it so-so. Or is i just plain out horrible. Don't be afraid to hold back... please. Otherwise I won't be aware of these things. So, here we go... c&c greatly encouraged

Thanks

Thanks
    Finally! A reply! My attempts to create a successful sketchbook are finally in the wee stages of evolution. Eh-hem. Cough. Thanks man. Reall appreciate it. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
    Please visit http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...77#post2906977 for my new sketchbook.

Thanks

New! Chris Sanders Inspried Cruiser!

Well, I was sitting at my desk last night, just doodling different ideas, and I had the urge to draw something similar to the Galcatic Cruiser from the movie Lilo and Stitch. So cool. It was inked, and then painted with watercolour. Hope you like!
    Please visit http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...77#post2906977 for my new sketchbook.

Thanks

Long time, no sketch!

This new sketch is atually a drawing of a friend and myself. Can't update much. But, I hope u enjoy. More to come! Also, check out Walgreens. They have Jelly Beans for 99 cents! (Munch, Munch, Chew, CHew)

-DMK

Thanks

New Studies! Finally!

OKay! GOing back to anatomical studies. Wow, it's been so long since I've actually drawn a guy that I forgot how to draw the muscular anatomy. I think I'm gonna take a break from illustration for now and observe for a few days. Thanks to muzzoid and hitnrun for thier suggestions!

Thanks
    You've got a good start to your sketchbook here and I'll say this first (but i'm sure you'll here it more) spend a lot of time working on your life drawing and anatomy studies. Not just a few days but a segment of each day or each time you draw. It will help you improve much faster. But again, nice start and I like how your style stays away from the smooth curves...
    ...a perpetual plan for discovery days,where everyone can take part in "purposeless play".
    My Sketch 'em up book!!
    My Blog/portfolio site- purposelessplay.com/blog

Thanks
    WHy thank you. I'm actually hoping I can get to the zoo so I can start to draw some animals. My style is actually a fusion of anime and traditional style animation. Yes, anatomy is a big problem for me, I mean, I know proportions and what not, and the femlae anatomy is pretty much clear to me, but I need to draw more men.

-DMK

Thanks

Studies from the arts!

Ok, teh first page (in pink ink) is a study from drama class, in which class I happen to sit in the back. Hence, the people's backs! The facial study is an alto who sits near me in Chorus. We weren't doing much today, so i decided to take a few minutes to draw her and study her face!

-DMK

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast