Sketchbook: Artistic Union of Supernouches ***WE LOVE YOU CORO*** - Page 3
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Artistic Union of Supernouches ***WE LOVE YOU CORO***

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    slacked for a few days, self-smack

So last night i was baked out at 7-11 and being the idiot I was not thinking, I tried to smuggishly steal some M&Ms. Very crackheadedly BTW, there was a short stubby hostile A-rab manning the cashier, through his circular specks constantly making small glimpses in my direction, I think he is a crackhead aswell, therefore a battle of crackheads for M&MS was about to occur. As I pocketed the cargo, it made plenty of crackling sounds and hardly made it all the way into my pocket as I already had change, my phone, and a pencil in that very same pocket. I attempted to swiftly move over to the chips and act as if I was buying something so cleverly I thought to myself. The A-rab was distracted by another consumer, but time was running short. So I made my move for any random bag, I stumbled over to the terrorist. Holding one hand over the bag in my left pocket, probably still making noises at this point standing right in front of him, he gave me a mean glimpse of acknowledgment as he proceeded to scan the bag, I thought to myself "S'ALL GOOOOOD" until he shot me a quick glimpse from behind the cashier, "No candy?" he stated to me, now on the outside, I was merely a baked idiot, bloodshot eyes up the ass kind of thing. And naturally, I didn't think and said prompty, "uhh no" as I tried to hand him two one dollar bills bundled together within a five I was trying to separate at the same time with one hand whilst maintaining my hand over the cargo. The dragon's glare turned evil as he stated "what's in your pocket?" I responded feverishly, "change, why?" then the dragon pounced! Over the counter he shoved his grubby little stub fingers into my pocket, yanked out the cargo. MISSION FAILIURE!!! BAIL OUT flashed within my neural receptors, I was actually about to say "I'll just pay for it" as soon as I could think for a second, but that brief moment of thought was pierced by "YOU MOTTER' FUCK'R" This gave me a shot of adrenaline as my natural instincts half wanted me to pounce and rip apart the A-rab but then the logical half of me told me to settle the situation, but as soon as I was about to resolve the matter peacefully, Iran launched their missiles at Korea, he jumped over the phone within two seconds and started dialing, giving me the coldest, meanest glare imaginable, and in retrospect, I speculate why he was so angry over 69 cent M&Ms. But I didn't have time to think! I had to flee at the moment of panic. So I bolted out the door, my friend with a befuddled look on his face inside the car with no idea what was happening, all he had saw was some crazy Indian guy yelling at me and me running out. As I started up the time machine to escape the A-rab it promptly booted as I had just gotten the rear ion stabilizers repaired just last week woohoo! as we bolted through time arrived back at my house 5 minutes in the future. Never to return to that 7-11 again

Seth sketched the giant head there, I just rendered it after he left

and mr pulli, a skrog/kvick collaboration

Last edited by Kvick; November 22nd, 2008 at 01:13 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Kanoa is overloaded with college so he has resigned from the thread, I expect you guys aren't too driven right now, that's fine I'm going to keep posting.

From yesterday

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I totally love those paintings, there is a lot of attention to color and light it looks like. great job =]
    Hope kanoa can come back soon, my winter quarter is almost over. I'm tied up myself but I'm going to work really hard to make my typical monday or wednesday post, I might even get something by tomorrow.
    Again, those pictures are fantastic Kvick, quality studies! I'm going to keep those mountains as my background to motivate me

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow I hate that new copyright thing. =]
    I'm digging up some old canvases to finish for christmas. This one is my brother's cat. So I did a couple quick sketchers on the comp and paper of my own cat to get the feel of it. Is everyone sleeping after the holiday? ;D
    edit: heres a non-floating head in painter I threw up without ref. I need to study some poses...the to-learn list is growing too large!

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by M.K.Koontz; December 3rd, 2008 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Heres an update on my kitty, I'm going to detail the fur a bit more, but the basic colors on the face are laid down (except the ears). Also I came up with some ideas to try for figure poses (fugghedabout landscapes, ick) , exciting! =]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I know I'm late so I'll just dump a buncha stuff, no traditional, I really underestimated how long it takes to scan stuff. I've been trying to judge my posting frequency off of how the others are doing, guess I shouldn't do that.

I'm in the middle of scanning a whole bunch of paintings from life for your viewing pleasure league . Also in the middle of editing promotional photos for something else, and putting it up on the website.

Dad was in hospital/physical rehab, out now.

I got heavy body acrylics, after I realised how much more workable the stiff water miscible oils I got were, so lots of experimeeennnting . Weeee and a 3d face plus really bad mesh (retopoed even!) I've forgotten everything!

Kvick awesome landscape, how did you go about it? Its awesome! The foreground rocks need more darks, now that I think of it its like you've got reverse atmospheric perspective! Why didn't you finish off the reflection? Also I'd get push the posterised sky effect or get rid of it.

Koontz: Blinks thats the same cat painting? Hmm I dunno about the background colour, its kinda yellow-orangish enough? I miss the fluffy lights! To me it looks like the pic has changed from light muted to dark muted. =o

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    been slacking, sorry. also, i didn't want to update this immediately after updating my own sb, since it's basically the same stuff.

kvick: you have the craziest way of writing. like you're high or something. dickmonster collab is also pretty cool, and im liking the studies

koontz: love the colors on both cat paintings, hope to see the traditional one finished soon! and great brushstrokes on the figure, me likey.

aurathaur: feel free to update as often as you want, haha. just cause some of us slack (namely, me) doesn't mean you have to match that pace too! nice update - im liking the dark black figures right under the 3d modeled face - i'd like to see some more like that from you!

anyway, here's bit from my newest batch. couple from the sketchbook, and an attempt at a finished piece. more like a glorified sketch, though

Name:  sketch_08_12_3_004.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  55.4 KB

Name:  sketch_08_12_3_006.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  75.6 KB

Name:  sketch_08_12_3.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  39.4 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    beautifully handled texture on the girls face serhc, and aura the 3d work is really something!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Grandpa in a coma, funeral likely to commence soon so will be in NY without internet. Sry can't post sketches atm.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    no updates from me for a lil, I had a virus and had to reformat, lost a bunch of stuff so theres currently nothing on my comp. I'll update as soon as I can get a hold of painter/ps

good updates everyone

psh loopy, if I'm the one on drugs then whats this all about!?
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/att...4&d=1228636856

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

boogers

if you guys are going to throw excuses around, I want mine too
    (I'm extremely sorry for your grandfather aura, I hope he has no pain. My grandpa just died a few months ago as well =[ Be strong)

We had a huge storm for our area and the store is requiring all managers to work today (previously my day off). And my other day off I spent running around trying to get my next education plan set up. So there!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    birthday present for my friend,

I didn't see your post noth, really sorry about that. Never a fun thing to go through.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    my excuse is finals. just finished though, so i should be getting some junks up soon.

that is badass kvick, great colors. hope she? likes it

edit: woopwoop

here's a new one from today

Name:  sketch_08_12_19.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  174.9 KB

Last edited by serhc; December 20th, 2008 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Mr Rogers, dis is for j000

Mr. Rogers sir, you're now obliged to post <edit>something I haven't seen before.</edit>

Man, we are total holiday sloths.
    My excuse is I've been concentrating on actually using pencil and paper.

Skrogs where have you disappeared to?!

Kvick, crap, I hate it when you lose all your files.

League, asdkjakljvsdklgj you ran off so quickly! And post something!

serhc, love the portrait of the girl also, crab arms ftw! have you tried your illustration style in pastel? either sort would be very interesting to see from you i think.

I have a sketcher server as well as an OC server setup. The oc server can save/load sessions on command (it autosaves as well) and theres layer sharing. PM me or ask in sketcher

1 doodle and jewelry on the witch is from chan(rom). I messed up the 4th collage, don't want to do it all over again.

Also one collage is from designing stuff with a friend who is doing an awesome looking Killzone comic for Guerilla Games

Last edited by Aurathaur; February 12th, 2009 at 11:08 PM. Reason: no pics yet o.O

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm a little disappointed to not have received one pm kicking me in the ass to start posting again... the best i got was skrog threatenig to punch me in the mouth, which i am grateful for.

i went crazy and now i pop pills, I'm all good now.

beautiful work ethic all.

for nothypoo

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I wanna join.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    trying to appease the supernouche pantheon.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sacrifice to the art gods

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sacrifice to the art gods
    LordHannu thought of a cool concept for the lower guy but it doesn't deserve the label.
    edit:update

Last edited by Aurathaur; February 19th, 2009 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dumpage.
    the right side of the battlefield collab is me, i did pose and colour, chanrom did lineart on ironman.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    http://sketcher.artgrounds.com/conceptart

Thats right, it's back...cause i'm awesome.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    art dump. your turn, kanoa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.