Thread: Need Help!

Thanks

Need Help!

Hi guys, I´m glad I discovered this Forum. I`ve seen lots of great pictures, drawn by talented people. I need your help, I´ve found this Picture, and want to cut it by Laser in my PC Case :cool: I need your help, because this picture is too detailed, to be cut by laser easily. I´d like someone to redraw it in a simpler way, without the shading, just black and white. The new elven shall have no wings and no hat. I would prefer the picture drawn with the Help of the pc, and it shall remain black and white. I plan on cutting by laser, only the edges of the elven.

P.S: Please excuse my bad english, I´m kinda tired.

Greetings, Fanta

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Is here really nobody who can help me?

Thanks
    Youre touching on a real sore spot on this forum my friend; the "barrowing" of others work.

I suggest trying hard to find out who did it and consult with them on your ideas.

Mitch
    There was much rejoicing in the realm of the Harvest Gods when man created the beer, light could not penetrate.

Thanks
    Sorry, I tried to contact the author of the picture, but can´t discover his email adress, nor his icq Number. I hoped, here I can finde people, who could redraw the picture again, because I´ve seen lots of amazing drawings. Unfortunately I´m not talented at drawing....

I hope, somebody is able to redraw the picture in such I way, I can use it.

Thanks
    I found his email at the bottom of his guestbook.

Eric Yeo remember@ignmail.com

Good luck!

Thanks
    I wrote him, but unfortunately his email adress doesn´t exist any more.... Now I depend on somebody else, who could redraw a similar picture

Thanks
    i dont know about the other artists here but thats no "small" thing your asking and im willing to bet most of them (including myself) arent willing to just redraw someone elses work for you... with no pay.

If you are willing to pay, i'll do it for you. If not, then why dont you try to learn illustrator or photoshop and see if you can do it yourself? It will be much more gratifying then, to say the least.

Thanks
    if the payment is not to high, I may pay the Author, to redraw the drawing without any shadding, just one Color.

Thanks
    well if your willing to pay for the work that needs to be done, PM me.

Thanks
    Well, after you contacted the author (perhaps ask someone in the message boards), i don't think that he/she will mind that you edit it in photoshop or another program yourself, for personal use(!). you don't have to pay Blue, that's ridiculous! :rofl: you can do it yourself, it's not that hard to learn (i'm learning digital painting now myself btw). But i agree with mcotie: you should contact the author and use it only for personal use. good luck!
    -I am my imaginary friend.

- omg ftw teh sketchbook -Updated 28-01-2005- w00t pwn3d

Thanks
    Well, I would use the picture only for personal use, and the only thing I need, is somebody, who can filter away some of the shadding, (grey) so I can use the drawing.

Thanks

A Suggestion, if I May...

Fanta, I suggest that you hire or recuit someone to draw you a similar, but entirely original piece. You asked for people who could redraw that picture, but there are people in here who could draw you picture of a fairie in the same pose, and many who could draw you a much beter one I dare say, while at the same time meeting your need for it to be simple line art. I would begin inquiring in that direction.
    God made Heavy Metal, and He saw that it was good.

Thanks
    Originally posted by jermainevl
    you don't have to pay Blue, that's ridiculous! :rofl:

Shhhh :p

Thanks

Re: A Suggestion, if I May...

Originally posted by Calibretto
    Fanta, I suggest that you hire or recuit someone to draw you a similar, but entirely original piece. You asked for people who could redraw that picture, but there are people in here who could draw you picture of a fairie in the same pose, and many who could draw you a much beter one I dare say, while at the same time meeting your need for it to be simple line art. I would begin inquiring in that direction.
    Well you´re right, an entire original piece of a fairy, being drawn in a simple line art would be perfect. I guess it would be easier to draw a new fairy instead of trying to copy somebody else´s work. Is there anybody who would do it for me?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.