Art: Micro Tech?

View testimonialsView Artwork

Thread: Micro Tech?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Micro Tech?

An Idea I think is neat......REALY small robots! ....ref on coin..and 90% SPARTH influenced and for that matter....sparth rules!

Micro Tech?

("robots Kick ass")

10110011cogwitch101101110
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 389 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I think it needs something to make it pop, like a focus point. It's quite fuzzy. I'd like to see some more sharpness on the spots of intrest.
    Where is the light coming from? It's very hard to describe stuff if you have inconsistant lightsources or get carried away highlighting the details.
    I prefer using a plain top-front-left lightsource myself and make the rest reflective light/ambience/radiosity, but that's just me. The important thing is that the main shapes 'read' and look good. Sparth uses quite simple (and they should be to read well) beetle like main shapes with decor lines, stroke direction and silhuettes to describe the shape/curvature.

Jamen jag tror att han skäms, och har gömt sig. Vårt universum det är en av dom otaliga spermasatser som Herren i sin självhärliga ensamhet har runkat fram för å besudla intet.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Prometheus|ANJ- hmm you have a point, the light is not very stable.. the bug was actualy a speed painting on a (photo based coin) so I neglected to trace the coins light to the bug,
    my intended light source for the bug(and I hope isnt too far off from intention) was to the left middle and back in the distance a bit.(does that look right ?).the rest of the area lighting was confusing, due to the fact that the coin, in my head, was being flipped,(great way of getting out of backgrnd work) and I had planned on putting in motion blur ...but alas not enough time for personal projects..

just a question do you drop your light hight ever?..as in for time of day effect..

Id still kill to see sparths version on a micro bot doing something!.

cheers :chug:

Last edited by NOOSE; November 12th, 2003 at 12:30 PM.
    10110011cogwitch101101110

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.