Art: Some new wips...
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Some new wips...

maddmaestro is offline conqueror of small fruit and large vegetables Level 6 Gladiator: Provocator
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Lightbulb Some new wips...

Well heres some stuff I'm working on now in conjunction with finishing up Drizzt. First there is an unidentified female. I have no idea what to make of her yet. Basically just wanted to practice a female form, since thats something I have yet to attempt. The face on her needs some serious work still, as well as everything else!

The second head is from a joint project with my best friend. He basically came up with the concept, and is helping with ideas on fleshing it out. The character is from norse mythology, his name is Vali. He is the son of Odin and a giantess, and was sired to avenge the death of Baldur. He is an archer which should be fun to sculpt, and even though he is written about there is very little visual reference so there is a lot of room to play around. Should be fun anyways let me know what you guys think.

Again sorry for my crappy pics...

Maddmaestro

Attached Images Attached Images        
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    OK - the man is moving again!
    Now - you are not a beginner anymore - so we dont have to be nice to you ;-)
    I would suggest you get a black or green piece of cardboard to use as a background on your photos.
    Nice lady - but trust me: they can really be a problem, just getting the boobs to look alike is pure pain....

maddmaestro is offline conqueror of small fruit and large vegetables Level 6 Gladiator: Provocator
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Aseyngel View Post
    OK - the man is moving again!
    Now - you are not a beginner anymore - so we dont have to be nice to you ;-)
    I would suggest you get a black or green piece of cardboard to use as a background on your photos.
    Nice lady - but trust me: they can really be a problem, just getting the boobs to look alike is pure pain....
    Hey I never asked you to be nice

Seriously though, be honest thats the only way someone can improve in my opinion. I can take it. The background that you see here is the beginning of my construction of a light box. Which is a tool for product photography. I think it might help my picture taking techniques, it can't hurt, lol.

Maddmaestro

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.