Page 430 of 615 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 5,578 to 5,590 of 7995

Thread: Sheridan Information Please!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeel View Post
    photocopies of sketchbook are also fine. Even if within the 80km. I'm going in tomorrow to drop off my illustration. Then thats it for portfolio submissions.

Then Mass effect 3 until I get a letter of admission (hopefully)
    Good luck! I'm dropping mine off on Saturday.
    When you can, could you estimate how many people were there?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I'll definitely scope out the competition. I'll probably ask about the number of applicants as well. Lots of people like to do the "can I look at your portfolio" and psyche their selves out. I try to avoid it, unless they ask me directly.

Thanks
    Question for carrying sketchbook in. Do I just label it like my portfolio?

Thanks
    I actually went for that stupid english test and they rejected me! I got an 81% in english and creative writing, theyre honestly SOOOO sketchy

Thanks
    Welp, I feel a bit silly but I was looking over the illustration requirements while working and saw some notes on the sketchbook that might be helpful - this is from the 80km or further notes, but I imagine it's relevant for everyone.

Do not submit your sketchbook – photocopy and staple together selections from your
    sketchbook and label as “Sketchbook Materials”.
    • Multiple submissions from a sketchbook count as one piece.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by okayla View Post
    Welp, I feel a bit silly but I was looking over the illustration requirements while working and saw some notes on the sketchbook that might be helpful - this is from the 80km or further notes, but I imagine it's relevant for everyone.
    I highly doubt it. If they wanted everyone to do that, they'd put that under the Personal part. There's a reason they put it for only the ones living further than 80km away.

Thanks
    Thing about the sketchbook is that, its just this black book. I don't want mine to get lost in the bunch of portfolios. so I photocopied em' and put them near the end of my portfolio. I hope that's kosher.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenaMistry View Post
    I highly doubt it. If they wanted everyone to do that, they'd put that under the Personal part. There's a reason they put it for only the ones living further than 80km away.
    Well, in the personal section it actually does say you can send photocopies of your personal work (this is the section the sketchbook is part of) but that they prefer originals. So that probably answers our initial questions.

I believe the clarification for far away people is basically because they SERIOUSLY do not want to be stuck with five hundred sketchbooks that are not going home at the end of the day, and will dock you for it. I mean, seriously, who can blame them - I can't fathom the amount of mail they must be receiving at that international center. Yikes.

Thanks
    Well, there goes the last day of animation portfolio reviews. Now we play the waiting game. Anyone know how long they take to decide?

Thanks

Portfolio Status

Hey everyone. I dropped off my portfolio on the 27th, but it still says that the portfolio's an "outstanding requirement" on the site. Does anyone know if this is normal and how long it usually takes for it to change to "Completed"?

Thanks a lot for any replies. I may post my portfolio up somewhere later, if anyone's interested.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialLamp View Post
    Well, there goes the last day of animation portfolio reviews. Now we play the waiting game. Anyone know how long they take to decide?
    I read on a first year student's blog that her acceptance came on Mar. 28th/29th, and her score sheet was mailed out a day later. She said it was about the same the year before too.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J. Cui For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    @Lamp, going back in this thread it sounds like the acceptances start rolling out on the 27th or so until April 1st or so, with illustration coming out first The waitlisters were 'Under Consideration' for a few days longer before being listed as waitlisted.

It sounds like the last few days in March to the end of the first week in April.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by okayla View Post
    @Lamp, going back in this thread it sounds like the acceptances start rolling out on the 27th or so until April 1st or so, with illustration coming out first The waitlisters were 'Under Consideration' for a few days longer before being listed as waitlisted.

It sounds like the last few days in March to the end of the first week in April.
    lol April 1st. .-. waking up and getting your rejection in the mail but no one's shouting april fools. x_x
    Judging from the numbers given so far, for a 100 spot program, there would be tons of people waitlisted. ._.

Page 430 of 615 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 ... LastLast