Art: Requesting a Link or post to Film Festivals

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Requesting a Link or post to Film Festivals

Hi, I've been searching for upcoming film festivals and i've had a decent journey. I was hoping if this community knows of anyway to see upcoming film festivals. I live in San Diego so ive been searching for stuff near here mainly. One that i am considering is the San Diego Asian Film Festival, which is held just within 5 miles away from me. Any help is much appreciated.

Ive been thinking of making a short film and entering, of course its going to be Traditional 2D Animation. Im thinking of making it somewhat simple but not too simple, if anyone remembers, think of Chuck Jones' Dot and Line but more developed.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I go to the Annecy animation festival in france every year with my class. Its apparently the biggest animation festival in the world. Last year Richard Williams, Bill Plympton, Matt Groening and a couple of Pixar guys came over. It hosted the premier to the Pixar Story and a couple of Pixar shorts. So thats an idea of how big this event is. But it is pretty far, but it would be a worthy trip if you make it.

http://www.annecy.org/home/index.php?Page_ID=2

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Im thinking of Film Festivals that are in the US. because I at least want to attend to where I am submitting my Film to. But, i guess submitting my work to other Film Festivals is fine, even if i dont get to attend.

Anyone know of any more, or ways on how to find these Film Animation Festivals? Like a list or something.

thanks again

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.