Thanks

ImagnieFX issues missing from stands?

I picked up issue #33 in July around the first week of the month here in the Sacramento area then around the 15th i started looking for the next issue checking stands and calling.. nothing Last night Issue #35 hit the stands and there are still issues of #33 on the stands as well but no issue #34 and no one at ANY of the 5 or 6 stores I have called that carried it recall seeing it and some of them even buy that mag.

I email the magazine as to other saying the have not seen the issues in SF as well and yes I could be one of the last hold out as to subscribing but I haven't has great luck when getting mags with media taped in them..

I like to hear from anyone that also noted if issus34 never showed up on their stands as well.

CC

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 Times in 648 Posts
    I subscribed for basically this reason.

Sometimes it would take me a couple weeks to track down a copy of the latest issue, and certain stores wouldn't get it (though I always managed to find it in the end), so I got kind of frustrated.

Here it's understandable because foreign mags always have problems getting on the shelves in time/in order, so I just assumed that was the reason.

You might be able to subscribe through their website, if that's what you were thinking of doing.

Thanks
    I always get it really late, but my B&N always seems to have them. I got #34 last week, they had a ton of them. Good luck in finding one, I have only missed two issues since they started...I really need to get those from their site.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daestwen View Post
    I subscribed for basically this reason.

Sometimes it would take me a couple weeks to track down a copy of the latest issue, and certain stores wouldn't get it (though I always managed to find it in the end), so I got kind of frustrated.
    I was going to hunt down the magazines in the next few days but I guess if they are hard to find in Toronto, then I'll just subscribe.

Quite a shame World Wrestling Entertainment magazines are seemingly found much easier and updated than ImagineFX ones judging by what was said (not that I buy WWE magazines...)

Thanks
    Just lay down the scratch to subscribe. Great investment.

The Day-glo Pterodactyls
    Dierat ~ Leo Ki ~ Volchiha ~ Zweit ~ wilkerson

CharlieHarper.net

Thanks
    My luck in subscribing to magazine with media sucks 10 out of 10 magazines I tried and all seem to get hit with broken media or the whole mag is trashed.
    plus $100 plus to subscribe is hard to budget when gas cost half that here.
    I have to budget for each issue this one is going to cost more now that have to order it but my main idea here is to make sure this magazine stays on the stands as well . Not seeing an issue mean some one miss it some that has never seen this magazine will miss out..
    I missed issue #1 and that a lost for me. I have it on the DVD but it is not the same as having an issuse you can hold in your hands and read.

My main concern is making sure issue ship to stores show up I hate missing an issue but I can get it online(more cost but yes worth it) Subscribing may come later if I can make sure the issues can get to me undamaged but for now I hunt the stands and wait.

I think B&N seem to get the issues more on time that Borders I was getting tower books to hold copies for me but they are gone.. looking for another news stand that lets you hold issues more than one day.

It done cost more at the stands but it is worth it and also this where the company gets more new people to see it Subscribe or not we should be making sure other can enjoy the magazine as well .

I note that some of the other UK magazines are missing as well like Corel Painter so thinking some thing is going on with shipping and so.
    I I like to Magazine it has done lot for min the way I do my art as has this web site I will always do my best to help that which helps people do better in what they do.

do you think that woth making sure this mag is on the stand ?

CC

Thanks
    Thanked 4,262 Times in 2,074 Posts
    This happened at Borders too. I think it's because it had an interview with Bisley, however, even if you don't get a subscription you can order Back Issues.

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.u...7378@885746881

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arshes Nei View Post
    This happened at Borders too. I think it's because it had an interview with Bisley, however, even if you don't get a subscription you can order Back Issues.

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.u...7378@885746881
    I hoping to order this week but my luck it will sell out lol

cost of the mag plus shipping is going to hurt.

I work for my self and business is slow..so this is going to be a fun month..

CC

It could be that some are thinking Borders US is going away or being sold off.. Not going to happen I researched this Border sold off the stores out side the US and closed a few dead stores but they are doing very well from what can find and see.. i

Greed made the housing market fail and the Talking heads on the news every night just pump fear int people...you just have to know if and when you are in a bubble and when you are not.
    nto today's Ecom the first reaction to few store closing is to pull back with look good on paper but in the real world it just helps with your fears coming true. people hear oin the new this is failing they make plans to not invest the company they wanted to invest in gets less fund they can't invest and fall short a gold but are in still good shape but the papers and new report a lost.. so the fake fear the talking heads state come true as not more stop investing. Speaking of investing my wife said it time to invest in the Magazine so were going to give it a try and subscribe but not sure when that will be just yet.