Sketchbook: Minja's Moleskine Adventures

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Minja's Moleskine Adventures

Hello all! I lurk about 2 hours a day here, have had a few sketchbooks here in the past and the sort. I am prone to dropping a post or two every week or so

I'm 18 and going to school for Digital Media Arts at Seneca@York in Toronto, Ontario. Drawing/sketching is just a hobby for me really, I love to create and draw from life. I just got a moleskine after not being able to find any in my area for over a year. (One of my teachers got me the hook-up. lol)

My medium of choice is ballpoint pen, but you might see some pencil and other shit here depending on my mood. Heh.

I actually have a few sketchbooks from before this one I should get around to scanning, theres some stuff I want to show!

Anyways, here we go;

- Trevor

(PS. I'm quite fond of the dragon near the end Did that a few days ago in Psych class heh)

Attached Images Attached Images                                    
    Last edited by Minja; September 21st, 2008 at 03:25 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    It looks like you have all bases covered. All you need to do now is a colored drawing or two.

The Louisianian Sketchbook You can Comment and Criticize if you want.
    My Newgrounds Profile Warning: Politically Incorrect thoughts, view at your own risk.
    My Facebook Site I normally hate these kinds of websites, but a friend of mine invited me.
    Louisianian artists thread If you're from or live in Louisiana, don't hesitate to post here.
    My Profile Nothing else needs to be said.
    Trillian: Request to be added first.

Thanks
    Heh thanks, although I'd like to think there's a bit I could work on. All I see are errors in my work, and many of these are not my best, though they still seem to happen in between my 'good stuff'. I put em up here for the sake of weeding them out of my workflow later, if that makes sense. lol.

But yeah, colour... soontime! Ive saved up enough money for the Intuos 3 9x12", I just need to figure out the best place to purchase it.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.