In true RPG fashion, list your major skills.
1. Waking up each morning.
2. Reading stupid things on forums.
3. Saying stupid things on forums.
4. Mentally preparing myself to wake up tomorrow.
5. Sometimes, I do art/construction/reading/writing/cooking/sewing/cleaning/sorting/stacking/etc.
No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary
Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary
1. taking up space.
2. Saying I'm sorry.
3. I'm pretty good with mixing colors, if I have something to look at. I envy people who can make great color compositions from imagination, as well as people who can draw. Speaking of which, I think it's time for an all night marathon.
Level 70 Student
Weapons: Sharp Pencil of the Scribbler, Charcoal Stick of the Ham-Handed
Bonuses and Penalties
+100 Tea Drinking
+40 Lurker of the Forums
-9999 Colour Theory Understanding
-9998 Composition Understanding
-50 Martial Arts
Name: Mad Cross
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Weapons: Sword, martial arts, berserk mode
Hit Points 100+
Skills: art, sex, weightlifting, sex, computers. sex, and more sex
- Ability to wield a pen or pencil: 15
- Ability to use said pen or pencil well: 12 (looking for a +4 bonus)
- Accidentally stabbing self with pencil: 3 (for the three times that happened)
- Art skills: 12 (hence the +4 bonus)
- Writing skills: 16
- Daydreaming: 20 (drives me apeshit sometimes)
- Sleeping: 20 (no morning songbird am I)
- Listening to music: 20
- Collecting music: 20 (+5 for mega-importing)
- Researching: 14
Going a little tongue-in-cheek here.
Race: Human sometimes
Alignment: Neutral Good
Feats: Drawing, painting, computers, Language: English, Finnish; Drinking, Arguing
Last edited by ~KJK~; September 21st, 2008 at 03:27 AM.
Self Discpline: 1/20
Developed Actively by the makers of the Best Amazon Podcast