Results 1 to 13 of 28
Thread: Your "Major Skills"
September 20th, 2008 #1
Hide this ad by registering as a memberSeptember 20th, 2008 #2
1. Waking up each morning.
2. Reading stupid things on forums.
3. Saying stupid things on forums.
4. Mentally preparing myself to wake up tomorrow.
5. Sometimes, I do art/construction/reading/writing/cooking/sewing/cleaning/sorting/stacking/etc.
No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary
Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary
September 20th, 2008 #3
1. taking up space.
2. Saying I'm sorry.
3. I'm pretty good with mixing colors, if I have something to look at. I envy people who can make great color compositions from imagination, as well as people who can draw. Speaking of which, I think it's time for an all night marathon.
September 20th, 2008 #4
September 20th, 2008 #5
The Following User Says Thank You to Brushcommander For This Useful Post:
September 20th, 2008 #6
September 20th, 2008 #7
Level 70 Student
Weapons: Sharp Pencil of the Scribbler, Charcoal Stick of the Ham-Handed
Bonuses and Penalties
+100 Tea Drinking
+40 Lurker of the Forums
-9999 Colour Theory Understanding
-9998 Composition Understanding
-50 Martial Arts
September 20th, 2008 #8
September 20th, 2008 #9
Name: Mad Cross
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Weapons: Sword, martial arts, berserk mode
Hit Points 100+
Skills: art, sex, weightlifting, sex, computers. sex, and more sex
The Following User Says Thank You to VulgarDragon For This Useful Post:
September 20th, 2008 #10
15 on constitution...
- Ability to wield a pen or pencil: 15
- Ability to use said pen or pencil well: 12 (looking for a +4 bonus)
- Accidentally stabbing self with pencil: 3 (for the three times that happened)
- Art skills: 12 (hence the +4 bonus)
- Writing skills: 16
- Daydreaming: 20 (drives me apeshit sometimes)
- Sleeping: 20 (no morning songbird am I)
- Listening to music: 20
- Collecting music: 20 (+5 for mega-importing)
- Researching: 14
Going a little tongue-in-cheek here.
September 21st, 2008 #11
Race: Human sometimes
Alignment: Neutral Good
Feats: Drawing, painting, computers, Language: English, Finnish; Drinking, Arguing
Last edited by ~KJK~; September 21st, 2008 at 03:27 AM.
September 21st, 2008 #12
I can't resist this geeky shit.
Class: Pencil Muncher
Summon teh Internets.
September 21st, 2008 #13