2d/Pixel Artist Wanted for new project
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

2d/Pixel Artist Wanted for new project

Hello all,

I have successfully hired people from these forums before for my other project Lands of Hope (browser based MMORPG).

I am now looking for artist(s) to work on a new browser based game that is in early development.

Here is a sample screenshot (the current artwork for "alpha prototyping" is assumed to be in the public domain and is not intended for final release) .

http://loh.swmirror.com/legends2.png

About the game
    Largely a dynamic world, featuring dynamic content that players discover through skill use, players will be able to discover new realms/continents, new dungeons, new areas in dungeons, new plant life, new monsters and make amazing discoveries.

All "sprites" will be in either GIF or PNG format, character animation is done through the use of 3 static images per animation combined programmatically.

I am looking for a minimum of the following animations per character/monster/sprite:

Walk left
    Walk right
    Walk up
    Walk down
    Jump left
    Jump right
    Jump up
    Jump down
    Fly left (not required for all sprites)
    Fly right (not required for all sprites)
    Fly up (not required for all sprites)
    Fly down (not required for all sprites)
    Interact left
    Interact right
    Interact up
    Interact down
    Attack left
    Attack right
    Attack up
    Attack down

Each frame is to be 96 * 96 pixels, in PNG format with a transparent background.

In addition to this I will also be looking for texture/tile art for the game environment (40 * 40 pixels in png format).

As well as item/object artwork (40 * 40 in gif or png format) and magic effect artwork (40 * 40 in animated gif format).

Please contact me with links to your portfolio's and what kind of payment you would expect for each complete sprite animation, as well as for the individual 40 * 40 tiles.

Email: support@forlornonline.com

Thank you for your time.

Daniel Paull

As the veil of darkness slowly chokes the life from the lands, you alone hold the key to change the fate of the world forever.
    Lands of Hope

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you to everyone who applied, the application process is now closed.

As the veil of darkness slowly chokes the life from the lands, you alone hold the key to change the fate of the world forever.
    Lands of Hope

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.