anyone needing a copy of painter 8?

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

anyone needing a copy of painter 8?

i have a couple copies of painter 8 recently, i was going to put them on ebay but i figure new artist could use them more and i know when i got out of college i couldnt afford the retail copies. i have two full versions and two upgrades.thier not stolen or anything like that either. i can hook you up with a copy less than retail price.ohh yeah none of the copies are open, all factory sealed. im not trying to use this site to take advantage. just helpin out artist. if anyone is interested let me know. and if the moderators of conceptart dont like this type of post just let me know.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi,

Maybe you can tell us how you happen to have two extra copies of Painter 8 and how it is that they're legal software?

It might make this a more appealing offer for people to feel confident they're going to get a legal, registerable software package and be able to get support from Corel and later be eligible for upgrade pricing to the next Painter version.

Thanks in advance,

Please do not PM me with Painter questions. Instead, post them here where everyone can benefit from them. Thanks!

Jinny Brown
    Visit PixelAlley.com
    and The PainterFactory

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah i thought about that after i posted.

but anyways. i work at a retail store. they were going to do what they call "field destroy". i told them that it was a waste to throw away the software when i know people could use it. so they let me buy them for a good price where its no big deal if i dont sell them. of course i will be keeping one of the copies since i only have painter 7. but i havent decided if i keep a full version or an upgrade for myself.depends on the demand. if i hadnt bought them, these would be lying in a dumpster. so anyways if interested let me know. otherwise ill throw them on ebay. ohh yeah i also got copy of KPT out of it

Thanks
    Thanked 2,171 Times in 754 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I'm certain you havn't a clue who I am (Been lurking for about three weeks), but I am still quite interested in one of your full copies. Problem is, I'm a tad tight on cash, so roughly how much are you offering these for? Reply here or send a PM my way. Oh, and I'll be posting a much more formal (with art included) introduction sometime soon.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.