Thread: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens

Alright. I guess it's time to finally edit the first post in the hope that it will allow the new thumbnail image for my sketchbook to display correctly. This is a subtle revision of the previous version of the "Antarean," a bluish being seen by an experiencer during what was described as a vivid dream. I just hope my editing of the post doesn't adversely affect the forum's ability to recover the old image files from the first several pages of the sketchbook, which seem to have gone missing. I encourage forum users to right-click and save copies of my drawings to their own hard drives for personal viewing. I consider some of my art to be of potential historical importance from a research standpoint. If you feel the same, or simply enjoy looking at my work, please save copies of these files to your own digital collection. - David W. Chace (Dahami), August 26, 2015

The following message was originally posted by Dahami on September 10th, 2008 at 07:24 AM:

This is some old stuff I have. There are some acrylic paintings did in the nineties, and some scans of pencil sketches. In some instances I just used my old digital camera to photograph the art (not the best lighting). My scanner is hooked up to an old computer and its card uses an ISA slot, so I don't set it up very often. When I do maybe I'll put up some more recent work. A couple of the images were colored in Photoshop after scanning.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dahami; 1 Day Ago at 07:40 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote